Instance request list

Status
Not open for further replies.

notashamed

Tribe of Judah Accounts Manager
Post your instance requests to this post. This will not guarentee that we will do the instance that you request, but it will help us know which instances everyone would like to do for the 2 weekly runs. I will keep a running list on this post

Requests this far

Number of Requests & Instance
1-Wailing Caverns 15-28
1-Scarlet Monastary Cathedrel 35-45
1-Zul Farrak 43-54
1-Shadowfang Keep 18-32

Last edited:
Shadowfang Keep 22-30

Just to let you know, I'm trying to base the lvls on would the WoW website says, so for the requests list I put it at 18-32, and actually the range for people to get into the instance is a little lower, but I don't know for sure what that cut-off is.

I could bring out either Killeen lvl 45 or Kleburg lvl 25? both are hunters and could be use at SM or Zul :D

Malacandra is almost to 31 and has 3 green quests in Shadowfang Keep that I'd like to take care of. But pretty soon I'll be at the point where I can actually contribute in SM too (the other night in Library all I could do was Curse of Recklessness to keep mobs from fleeing, I don't think I did any real damage).

I withdraw my SFK request... Ogoke and I 2 manned it this weeknd. I didn't realize it but at 32 I was too high to be in there, even though all the quests were still green to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back