Interested in joining guild

Keo_v

I just wanted to Praise the Lord that there is a Christian guild playing Warhammer, my sons and I are Blessed to see it. I pray we can join up and dominate
I believe I have applied to your guild in warhammer but wanted to make sure. My main char in the game is Buffkeo I have a WH named Keo but I am leveling up my IB atm.
We started a guild with a few friends but it is not growing so we started looking into joining another guild and my son saw the redeemed and that settled it. So now we are just waiting to hear from you guys. Will it be in game or by Email? Either way we hope to see you in game. Blessings to each of you.

Disciple

The choice has been made. There is no looking back. I have stepped over the line. I won't let up, back up, give up or shut up. My focus is clear, my path is straight, my God reliable. I'm a disciple of Christ

Ted VanderMolen

Howdy. My wife is one of the recruit officers and will provide some simple instructions to the overly complicated process. Hope to see ya online.

Was nice to chat with you in game and get you invited to the guild!!! Look forward to getting to know you more. Welcome to the crew!!

Back