Odale
Active Member
I tend to think that some things really don't warrant prayer, kind of like "God has more important things to worry over." This is one of those things, but I'll post here anyway.
Last Friday in the afternoon sometime the cable line around our house was hit by lightning and it fried our router, modem and my mom's TV. So far we've replaced the router and TV, just waiting on a modem and Comcast to come out tomorrow between 2 and 5.
I'm standing in the garage mooching off my neighbor's internet (which I never do, for the record...) because I haven't had internet in 4 days. You all understand.
I hope the comcast technician brings a modem that works well with them tomorrow.
Last Friday in the afternoon sometime the cable line around our house was hit by lightning and it fried our router, modem and my mom's TV. So far we've replaced the router and TV, just waiting on a modem and Comcast to come out tomorrow between 2 and 5.
I'm standing in the garage mooching off my neighbor's internet (which I never do, for the record...) because I haven't had internet in 4 days. You all understand.
I hope the comcast technician brings a modem that works well with them tomorrow.