Introducing TEAM INFINITY

Avesther

Introducing Team Infinity.
Team Infinity is the perfect opportunity for our alts to get into MC while we are able to keep our mains in the main push for Rag. Team Infinity (TI) is a learning team that is perfect for:
  • Alts
  • New to 60
  • New to MC
  • Experienced player needing drops off the first few bosses
TI will concentrate on downing the first two bosses in MC. And as it grows in experience and members of Team Eternity need for drops off early bosses diminishes, it will delve further into MC.
Team Infinity will start running Wednesday evenings at 5:30pm Server time. Invites will start at 5:00pm server. In order to make this work, we will need some people from Team Eternity to help lead this new team, so everybody is welcome to sign up.
  • If you are in TE and have an alt character that you are looking to get into MC, this is perfect for you.
  • If you are in TE and don't have an alt toon but need items from the first bosses, this run is perfect for you.
  • If you are in TE and don't have an alt nor any need of items from the first bosses but want to help lead new peole, this is perfect for you.
  • If you are new to 60, attuned to the core and want to know what this MC is all about, this is perfect for you.
Team Infinity will eventually take over MC runs, it will provide continuity from our first MC team to those who are still leveling up and looking to get into MC. It will provide Team Eternity peace of mind to move into BWL knowing that MC will continue to run after us and will be there for when we need that last piece or two from MC. It also provides us an opportunity to guide, pass on knowledge and to be leaders in our own rights.

Please sign up for Team Infinities first run this Wednesday here.

Classes TI will be going through:
  1. Gear requirements and why it will help you stay alive
  2. Taking out the trash: Your role on mobs that stand in our way of success
  3. Asbestos: The in's and outs of fireproof underwear
  4. Hate and anger management 101: Betcha didn't know you'd be taking this class in a game o_O
  5. Vent: We don't mean venting your feelings
  6. Group etiquite: Really that wipe was your fault but who cares.
  7. Addons, Addons and more Addons and How we stop cursing with decursive.
Requirements to join:
  1. Ventrillo All instructions are given over via voice programs. If you are shy, thats ok. We won't make you sing for us. You just neet to be able to hear instructions.
  2. This addon package I put together. It includes CT Raidassist with boss mods, Decursive, KTM Threat meter, Trinket Menu, Natur's Casting bars and Scrolling Combat Text (if you don't like the SCT that comes with WoW). I will go over the ins and outs of most of the addon's before the first pull.
  3. A willingness to learn. If you have been on a Team Eternity run, you've experienced alot of easy sucess, but that sucess didn't come easily. We have wiped numorous times on all the bosses learning them. This team will go through all the same pain. But take heart, there will be some TE experience joining us!!!

Last edited:
Introducing Team Infinity.

Team eternity will start running Wednesday evenings at 5:30pm Server time. Invites will start at 5:00pm server. In order to make this work, we will need some people from Team Eternity to help lead this new team, so everybody is welcome to sign up.

Think you meant TI will start wednesday:) Great idea Avesther, I can come on Lukki or Where if we need a little more DPS.

Im sure it does, also following the new rules for alts in MC avesther posted on earlier

I cannot make any Wednesday runs. I have a new commitment that has come up.

I am thinking of making my hunter the Friday night MC guy. But, I am thinking I can only make about every other Friday at this point.

Through December I cannot make wednesday nights. I play in a VolleyBall league till then.

But you will have my support and I will gladly help instruct/answer questions for any new paladins that come on board.

I'm coming because I can, glad to help new guildies from all the guilds do what they need to do to get into TE.

IT WAS A SUCCESS

It was successful tonight...sloppy, but successful. TI is on a good start. Seeing such success early will certainly encourage people to come week in and week out. It did as good as TE's first week.

Lots of promise and hope for the TI run to take over the early bosses in MC while TE pushes to put Rag on farm.

And another

Our second run came out even better, taking Magmadar down without losing anyone and despite having a missing class (no druids).

I had fun and hope to return to the TI runs with my hunter and start leaving my mage at home...hmm maybe even bring my pally. :)

Dukatt for Wed and Beriale for Friday

You think i gonna let you mage with 4 soon to be 5 pieces of Arcanist sit on the sideline...ah let me think......NOOOO. Lol....just show up!

you just don't want me to have to purpled out toons like you! LOL

I will bring beriale until he is not needed then if possible I would love to bring my pally. I have really started enjoying playing him.

FOR THE TEAM!

** Cough ** Cough ** Dukatt ** Cough ** Cough ** Cough ** Dukatt ** Cough ** Dukatt ** Dukatt ** Cough ** Cough **

Sorry about that hacking fit.

Back