introduction

raggety

i just thought that i would introduce myself to everyone and say hi. my name is gabriel and i live in phoenix. i'm good friends with thaddius (though he pays me to be his friend so i dont know if u can say i'm a good friend) and was actually part of the small group that he and his wife used to lead. i'm married with a son and work for intel. i'm also a life member (lifer just means that i'm a member pretty much no matter what hapens) of a non-christian gaming clan called UGA (United Gaming alliance). i run their website and forums. i was just looking for a christian gaming site to hang out at (when online) and thad had told me about his clan. i've been a christian for almost 30 yrs and regularly attend a local church (thats how thad and i met) with my wife and son. i've also been part of the army national guard for over 12 yrs as artillery and instructor. i play cs (new one soon), generals, BFV, BF1942, and some doom3. i like alot of the FPS games but i also enjoy the strategy like command and conquer. i'm also an avid geek which means that i know how to put my own computer together and troubleshoot my own problems.

some of my favorite scripture verses include:
Jeremiah 29:11
Psalm 23 - Just about everyone knows this one but still a favorite.
Micah 6:8 - "But he's already made it plain how to live, what to do, what GOD is looking for in men and women. It's quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don't take yourself too seriously-- take God seriously." --MSG Bible

some of my favorite bands:
FM static
Tree63
Plankeye
Jeremy Camp
DC talk (or at least what used to be DC talk)
Kutless
Michael W Smith
so on and so on

Nice to meet you guys and look forward to talking with u.

<3 my hero....

tounge.gif

Cory

Back