Introductions

Hello, I am Kyann, some of my friend recommended that I should join, I'm really creepy and weird, nice to meet you guys!

I'm a Christian, and love playing Minecraft and other games of that type, I tend to be afraid to talk to people sometimes, but it will probably be easier on me with the people here.

Sorry, I'm not really used to this. xD

Nothing to be sorry about, welcome to the CGA!

God Bless!

Hey there ppl. My name is Zach, gamertag for psn is xirishhammerx. I play CoD, and thats about it lol. I was on here a while back, know as IrishUnsub, for xbox 360, but forgot my username and password. Well, anyway, glad to be back in the group, add me on psn, when it's back up. Ill be on in a few months, due to my current deployment.

Hey there ppl. My name is Zach, gamertag for psn is xirishhammerx. I play CoD, and thats about it lol. I was on here a while back, know as IrishUnsub, for xbox 360, but forgot my username and password. Well, anyway, glad to be back in the group, add me on psn, when it's back up. Ill be on in a few months, due to my current deployment.

Welcome back!

Hello there

Hi, I am looking to see how God can use gaming for His glory! Also I'm looking for someone to send a Recruit-a-Friend invitation if anyone is interested as I'm starting from ground zero.

Hiya. I do believe i'm part of a Steam group of the same name as this alliance, but i'm mostly here to join the Minecraft server with some brothers and sisters.

Hello

I would just like to say Hello to all. I am glad I saw the toon in Aion with the note for your site. I am very optimistic with our future. My wife and myself have left WOW for Aion and have been soloing or just running with each other. My main toon is Clear on Siel realm and the wife's is Kensington. We look forward to playing with some fellow brothers and sisters.
May the Lord smile upon you in your Journey!

Hi. Like so many others I am looking for like-minded Christians to play with. I must tell you though that I am a disabled senior citizen so I am slooowww in thinking and keying (I play on a PC keyboard). I respect the fact that Christians have different belief sets so please know that I am not putting down anyone who doesn't believe the same things I do. We must all live according to our consciences and allow others to do the same. That said, I am looking for players who are patient (they need to be with me :eek: ), considerate, modest in costume, and like to help others. I am looking for players who are not vulgar or crude in speech, action, or flirtation. And, sorry, my conscience does not let me partner with magic users or demons. Hope to see you online :).
I play:

Lotro ( Lord of the Rings Online) on Brandywine;
Joshuadoc LM65,
Docamlas HNTR39,
Docormur Grdn36,
Jondoc Brglr26,
Elthiopion Cpt53,
Peterosi Chpn30,
Petrossi Mnstrl41

STO (Star Trek online);
Federation
Noggin ltc6
Jawhn ltc6
Izzy lt7
Jonowilderns Cpt1
Klingon
Chon ltc1

Champions Online Free
Jonowilderns Soldier15

DDO (Dungeon and Dragons Online) free
Aaerohn Rngr2
Docjon Fghtr2
Jhawn Pldn2/Rg1

and others occasionally.

Welcome Christowned. We need more geezers.............like me. Strictly Guild Wars here.

Wow.....I would have thought that I would have created an account here at some point. I knew that we had a link from your forums

Anyways, I'm †<CC>< EDAC. (Insert evil laugh here.) I'm certain you'll see me lurking around here more often now :D

Hi everyone,

How are you doing today,I am new here at this forums,nice to meet you with everyone.i hope that we are all enjoying at this forums.

hi everyone,

i am also new at this forums this is my first posting but i hope that we are all enjoy and entertained at this forums.And we are all working very hard for the promotion of this forums.

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I will go by Vie here. :) I use to play wow with a guild from ToJ. I thought I was registered on the site but seems not so I registered anyways. I haven't played wow in over 7-8 months. I do have an xbox and other systems that I play on sometimes and was hoping to find christian gamers for other games (such as Halo Reach).

Greetings fellow gamers and Christians

I am a Kinship leader with Lord of the Rings online. I came to Tribe of Judah, because I thought they had representation in this game.

Never-the-less, you all play games and are Christians, that makes good company.

So, I would like to represent LOTRO if there is no one around to champion this game. It is now Free-2-play, has improved vastly over the 4 years that I have played it and been Leader of my Kinship.. The Rangers of Evendim .... on Vilya.

Otherwise can you let me know what is the history of members and ToJ involvement with LOTRO?

Hello! I will go by Vie here. :) I use to play wow with a guild from ToJ. I thought I was registered on the site but seems not so I registered anyways. I haven't played wow in over 7-8 months. I do have an xbox and other systems that I play on sometimes and was hoping to find christian gamers for other games (such as Halo Reach).

welcome back!

hi everyone,

i am also new at this forums this is my first posting but i hope that we are all enjoy and entertained at this forums.And we are all working very hard for the promotion of this forums.

thanks

Welcome to the CGA!

I am a Kinship leader with Lord of the Rings online. I came to Tribe of Judah, because I thought they had representation in this game.

Never-the-less, you all play games and are Christians, that makes good company.

So, I would like to represent LOTRO if there is no one around to champion this game. It is now Free-2-play, has improved vastly over the 4 years that I have played it and been Leader of my Kinship.. The Rangers of Evendim .... on Vilya.

Otherwise can you let me know what is the history of members and ToJ involvement with LOTRO?

Welcome to the CGA!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're interested in bringing your Lord of the Rings under the Tribe of Judah banner as an official ToJ guild, send me a private message or IM (see my forums profile for my IM IDs) and I'd be happy to discuss the details with you. :)

Hello! I will go by Vie here. :) I use to play wow with a guild from ToJ. I thought I was registered on the site but seems not so I registered anyways.
The ToJ web site and ToJ forums use separate accounts, which may explain why you had problems logging in at first.

I haven't played wow in over 7-8 months. I do have an xbox and other systems that I play on sometimes and was hoping to find christian gamers for other games (such as Halo Reach).
I'd recommend checking out Tribe of Judah's Xbox Live Forum and adding other ToJ members to your Xbox Live friends list!

Greetings All!

I just wished to post to introduce myself (and avoid getting deleted). My name is Cyt. I play Star Trek Online, EVE and some text based multi-user games. I'm a Christian and I hope to have an edifying acquaintance with you all. :)

I just wished to post to introduce myself (and avoid getting deleted). My name is Cyt. I play Star Trek Online, EVE and some text based multi-user games. I'm a Christian and I hope to have an edifying acquaintance with you all. :)

Welcome to the forums! I look forward to getting to know you as well. :D

Hey, I have been playing with TOJ for quite a while but haven't really gotten around to the forums yet :) I mainly play WOW and TF2 but also have a 360 that i play Halo Reach on.

WOW: Imerric
Steam: Eu4ic
360: eu4icturtles

i'm exited to meet all of you guys :)

Hey, I have been playing with TOJ for quite a while but haven't really gotten around to the forums yet :) I mainly play WOW and TF2 but also have a 360 that i play Halo Reach on.

WOW: Imerric
Steam: Eu4ic
360: eu4icturtles

i'm exited to meet all of you guys :)

Well then, welcome to the forums!

Back