Introductions

Welcome, Cow - same way I ended up here - different game, same problem.

Hi. I've no idea how I should introduce myself.

Let's go short-and-sweet: I've been playing games as long as I can remember, a wide variety of them. Hoping to hang out here with all the rest of you, since I often feel alone in secular gaming forums.

I have interests in game design and writing, also. Hope I can find people who share this interest.

Nice to meet you all :).

I have interests in game design and writing, also. Hope I can find people who share this interest.
I know Kendrik from Tribe of Judah and Neirai from The Forgiven share similar interests. So do I; I just don't have as much time as I'd like to spend on writing.

Greetings

Greetings all!

I am a Guild Wars veteran anticipating the arrival of Guild Wars 2 (and of course, the final beta this weekend). I have been gaming since the mid 80s with Pyramid (a text based game) on the TRS80. I often play together with my wife of six years and my father-in-law, and hope to get them to join in here as well.

Hope to see you in game. Blessings!

hey

Hey all,

My name is Daniel/Dan and I am a gamer also. With the arrival of Guild Wars 2, I was interested in looking for a Christian guild and I found CGAlliance. I enjoy gaming as a hobby, but I also love to study the fields of Christian Theology and Apologetics. My doctrinal statement is pretty much that of Dallas Theological Seminary which you can read here: http://www.dts.edu/about/doctrinalstatement/

I also love sermonaudio.com and listening to sermons while gaming (music muted ofc). Especially area's that require mindless grinding. I absolutely love listening to William Lane Craig debates and other apologists for the faith. I highly recommend you check out: http://www.apologetics315.com/search/label/debate for awesome debate feeds.

Now, back to gaming. I'm hoping to get into LoE Guild because in the secular-humanist world we live in, it's so very hard to find a group of people who are like-minded, mature, and can help each other out in game and out of game. Don't get me wrong, I love diversity and sharing the faith which I have done in other guilds. (sometimes resulting in a kick from the guild - WoW). I do think there is something special about a group of people with like minded values getting together thereby creating a safer environment, especially in games where profanity is rampant.

In closing, I hope to be a part of your community and hope to see some of you in GW2! (I also play some Battlefield 3 but I'm only rank 4 and not so good -- yet?) :p

Greetings,

I'm a new member of Tribe of Judah, under the name of Gerrek, and look forward to joining you. Most recently I have been involved with Rift, and have spent this weekend in the final BWE#3 for Guild Wars 2.

God Bless,
Gerrek

Hey Guys, new Tribe Of Judah member here. I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you all. I'll be playing Guild Wars 2 in the coming months but I play all types of games. If anybody wants to find me on steam, my steam name is Floyd The Barber and my xbox live gamertag is Floyd Da Barber.

Last edited:
Welcome to you all. Check out the Guild Wars section that is where LoE, Legacy of Elijah is, and where you join. Just be sure to leave us an account name or char name if you want an invite.

To my knowledge, Tribe of Judah is one of only 2 CGA affiliates planning to run a Guild Wars 2 guild (Christian Crew being the other), but I may be mistaken. I know several members of Gods Frozen Chosen played (and may still play) GW1, but I didn't see any mention of GW2 when I skimmed their forums.

People from the GFC, The Forgiven, and Saints of the Old Republic are welcome to correct me. :)

Well, It's about time...

After a few months of being a member of Redeemed, I figured it was about time to formally introduce myself. So...

Hi. ;)

Actually, I just wanted to get approved to use the forums. But I'll make sure and post more in other threads so everyone can get to know me. That way you can all run for cover when you see me coming. :D

YBIC
Dearthair

Bump for approved post.

Welcome Dearthair! We've already begun construction of the fort to hide in when we see you coming! :)

Bump for approved post.

Welcome Dearthair! We've already begun construction of the fort to hide in when we see you coming! :)

Well, don't go to any great expense. Walls can be fairly thin as my characters tend to be wimps. And strands of beads hanging in doorways usually prove an effective deterrent as well. Never could figure those out. :D

D

Introduction Post -Iyrrene

Hello all, just setting up my first post on the forums. I just joined The Forgiven after a long time searching for a good guild to join. I'm excited to be here and look forward to the conversations.

Safire

Hi all! I play World of Warcraft and am part of The Forgiven on Terenas! This is my first post. Really excited to be part of this!

Hello all, just setting up my first post on the forums. I just joined The Forgiven after a long time searching for a good guild to join. I'm excited to be here and look forward to the conversations.
Welcome to the forums! The Forgiven is an excellent guild led by excellent people and I'm sure you'll have an excellent time playing with them. :)

Hey

Hey guys Im KrazyKirby from Christian Crew for those who remember me.. I can't wait to talk with some of you and hang out in your community ^^

Back