Introductions

Hello, I'm TOj member Perplexed, played Warhammer but have been away for a few years and now I'm looking to play Guild Wars 2.

Hey All, I just joined. I play xbox, and World of Warcraft. I also play some minecraft once in a while. Glad to see such an active community.

This is my first post. I want to make sure it works. If it does, I will make a longer more in-depth "introduction."

Thanks.

My name is Rayna, and I am happy to claim Moopz as my husband (I will tell him to post too)! We are both about to buy Guild Wars 2 and will be playing soon, so we wanted to go ahead and put our feet in the streams of living water here so we can get in the guild when we start! You guys sound awesome! I have been through many years of EQ2, RF Online, WoW and Rift and this is the first time I've ever heard of a specifically Christian guild, not to mention a whole game-universe Christian Alliance! We're excited to meet more people from around the world and look forward to playing alongside some of you :)

Hi all! My name is Stephen and I am joining y'all from Austin, TX along with my wife, who chose the username of 'Ruark.' I believe that she already submitted a post to this thread, though I don't yet see it.

We have both been gaming for a long while, a lot of that time doing so together. We actually met each other while playing World of Warcraft, though at the time we weren't looking for love in a digital world :p We have known each other for 5+ years, been together for almost 4 years, and have been married for 2 years now, are very active in and out of our church, love our Lord and Savior Jesus and strive to submit everything that we do, including gaming, to him. Whether we eat, or drink, or whatever we do, we do it for the glory of the Lord (1 Corinthians 10:31, personalized for us).

We actually gave up our interest in gaming due to the communities that we gamed in being mostly very irreverent, providing no real platform for any meaning or purpose in our gaming lives, until recently when we had an itch to explore the possibility of combining gaming with a lifestyle of salvation for God's glory. The existence of this gaming community is really what brought us back; the idea of shining light into such a darkness as we have experienced in the gaming world is really refreshing and awesome, and we look forward to being of use to others, both fellow believers as well as unbelievers, that we encounter in our games via this gamer coalition :)

We will be playing Guild Wars 2, character names yet to be decided as our copies won't arrive from Newegg until some time next week.

Hi Everyone, I just joined. I play WoW on occasion, use to be a little obsessed with it, but I am over that. Saw the new expansion came out was thinking about picking it up. If I do, I will be looking for a guild. Looking forward to new friends here.

Hi all, my wife and I just joined the CGA and are looking forward to gaming with brothers and sisters in the Lord! We have gamed individually as well as together for a long time now, meeting in World of Warcraft (no, we weren't looking :p) and going from there. We've been married for two years now and have been actively and lovingly pursuing the Lord and all that he has for us and for others through us. Each day is a gift and opportunity to choose Him and we are excited to share that gift with whoever we wind up gaming with! We live, work and worship in northwest Austin, TX.

In the recent past we actually put down our online gaming habits after spending so much time in the company of some fun but ultimately very irreverent friends in World of Warcraft as well as Rift. While we loved them, the environments that were created in every guild that we took part in just cramped our enjoyment of playing games due to the overwhelming disagreement with the type of love we were convicted we should be living, and since at the time we had no idea that any type of Christian community existed in gaming we opted to leave it alone as we felt no push from the Spirit to continue in the situation we were in at the time. Several months--if not a year or more--later we decided to check out ways that we could combine our love of Christ and interest in gaming and set out to look into the possible existence of any sort of Christian presence in the world of gaming, and we landed here!

Our game of choice will be Guild Wars 2 as the free-to-play set-up is the most agreeable with us.

P.S. her user name is Ruark and while we both posted in this thread neither post showed up, so we'll just have to try it again :)

Hi guys and gals. I am new to the forums and posting my introduction. PC gamer and sometimes PS2 gamer. 41 and live just outside New Orleans, LA.
Not sure what else to put here for now so "Hi".

Signing up to join the Guild Wars 2 guild.

Hi! My post never showed up, so I'm posting again so I don't get kicked for not posting! :) I'm not quite sure how to go about asking for a guild invite, as we are now up and running in Guild Wars 2 on Sanctum of Rall!

Hello, my name is Jennifer. I have several rl friends who have been a part of this guild for several years and they always have wonderful things to say about the community. I play Guild Wars 2 my user name is Ravnshadow.2560 on the Sanctum of Rall server. My highest level character is a level 56 Elementalist. I am enjoying it so far, however it can be a bit lonely at times. I also play Left 4 Dead 2 on steam, though I am not all that good at it. I am not sure the process to join this guild, but this looked like a good place to start. I hope to have the chance to get to know you all better. It is really wonderful to see there are family friendly Christian guilds in the community.

Hi, my name is Steven Dorsey. I am a member of the Saints of Lion's Arch Guild Wars 2 Guild. Saw this in a bookmark I had made just before I had chosen Sola and realised I might still be able to be part of this forum though I had joined Sola, and here I am. I might hang around here along with the other 3 or 4 forums I like hanging out in, i"m a sufficiently active lurker. :D

Sorry if my post gets accepted and I wind up double-posting. Don't wanna get kicked for not posting because it took about a week to get added into the websites user list on the server. Anyways, My name is Steven Dorsey, I'm a part of the Saints of Lions Arch GW2 guild and realised that I could still join this forum though I had joined SoLA. I'm a pretty casual member and enjoy debating, lurking, joking around with people, and possibly (Looks at the glowing creative writing section. >.>) creative writing..:D

Hope to get to hang with you guys. I like to hang out on forums and just chill with people. :)

Hey Everyone, my name is Brandon White. I am currently a keyholder of The Forgiven Guild on Terenas but just realized that I do not have an account on the forums. I am 22 years old, happily married to my wife Courtney, who is also in the guild, and and trying to finish college this year. I look forward to posting on the forums to get to know you all a lot better.

Hello everybody! It's great to be here!
My husband and I have been playing mmo's for almost 10 years now...At the time our son was just a little boy and now he's 13 and plays World of Warcraft with us :)
Finding a Christian community was crucial for us since we wanted to share the gaming experience with our son and wanted to make sure the guild environment was safe for him and for us too...Last year we found a wonderful gaming community: saints3g.com
I found them thanks to you guys!!! This is the first website that comes while doing a google search for most games when you type (mmo name) christian guild :) and you do a wonderful job listing all the options out there for Christian gamers...Keep up the good job guys! Don't stop updating please :)
I'm currently a recruiting officer for our World of Warcraft division, so if anyone has a question about our guild feel free to ask and I'll be more than happy to help :)
Eleora~

Hello there ~

I am currently a college student and a member of a couple other Christian gaming clans, and I enjoy meeting new and "old" people (<3). I have some friends and family that use the TeamSpeak3 server and thought I should register, since I will eventually get to know other people.
I am also a member of another couple of Christian forums and intend to be a respectful user (also mostly doing homework, so you won't see me often... yet. TS3 will be my main communicating medium.).

Ok, so now that you're snoozing and drooling on your keyboard, the games I have available on my desktop are:

League of Legends
Dungeon Fighters Online
LOTR:O
Dungeon Defenders
Serious Sam 2
Guild Wars 2 - still downloading
even NSFW if I have to ^^)P

I enjoy playing Skyrim and the Assassin's Creed games on Xbox when I get the chance or have nothing else to do.

My real name isn't Enna, but I like it ~

I posted today because my account would be deleted and its just weird when someone registers and doesn't say, "Haaaai!"

God bless~

Back