Introductions

Hello!

This is SillyWalks. I've been a gamer ever since the age of 8, when I was introduced to Pokemon: Ruby Version. Man, that was the stuff (still waiting for the remakes... if they come). Nowadays, I'm usually a PC gamer, from WoW, Steam games such as Starbound, Spore, even Moonbase Alpha (the most ridiculous game ever made). Aeiou. I'm looking forward to the upcoming 3DS game called Tomodachi Life.

I'm a 21-year-old woman, and I first bowed the knee to Christ as Lord at the age of 13.

My first gaming experience was at a fairly early age, with the PlayStation (GO SPYRO! :p). Then my parents gave me a GBA for Christmas, probably around the age of ten or so. Since then, I've basically stuck with Nintendo's handhelds. DS, then 3DS, with which I have nurtured a deepening love for (J)RPGs.
Oh man. Now I feel old. I got started with the NES when my parents bought it for me for Christmas when I was 5. I've been playing video games for 29 years now. Longer than you've been alive.

In my day, we had to play all the way back to World 8-4 from World 1-1 every time we turned the system on. And we liked it. (Usually.)

It's been my desire to discuss (read: go into fan-girl mode with) other gamers, but the [secular] gaming forums I've looked into just seem to have a lot of posters who sound bitter and cynical, even about their own favorite games.
Out of respect for you (and others, too), I will make every reasonable effort to restrain myself when talking about Capcom, EA, Activision, Ubisoft, and SEGA (specifically, SEGA refusing to localize Yakuza 5 and other titles). :)

More importantly, we can celebrate together when new JRPGs are announced for North American release!

So, I put "Christian gamers" into a search engine, and this place popped up. :) I really like the look of everything, and it'll be great not only to talk about games, but to talk about Jesus, too!
Indeed! There aren't too many communities online where Christianity and gaming intersect with positive results.

Hello!

This is SillyWalks. I've been a gamer ever since the age of 8, when I was introduced to Pokemon: Ruby Version. Man, that was the stuff (still waiting for the remakes... if they come). Nowadays, I'm usually a PC gamer, from WoW, Steam games such as Starbound, Spore, even Moonbase Alpha (the most ridiculous game ever made). Aeiou. I'm looking forward to the upcoming 3DS game called Tomodachi Life.
Tomodachi Life, eh? I think you'll fit right in here. :) Welcome!

Hey. just joined, im relieved to find a gaming group founded in the name of Jesus. I mostly play GW2 my character is named Wolfboyxx a lvl 80 asura warrior

Hey Guys, New to this group but was apart of the tribe of judah or spirit of elijah for a short time during my days with Guild Wars 1. Just got into Guild Wars 2 a month or so ago and looking for some guys to connect with. my character name in game is Machaon of Thessaly. hit me up if you are online sometime.

Welcome to the forums, DrAbubu, FlashLight, and Biggersville!

Hey. just joined, im relieved to find a gaming group founded in the name of Jesus. I mostly play GW2 my character is named Wolfboyxx a lvl 80 asura warrior
Which server do you play on? Tribe of Judah has a GW2 guild called Legacy of Elijah on Sanctum of Rall.

hey guys i just joined yesturday , can anyone invite me on steam ? : FlashLight thx !
Could you post a link to your Steam profile?

Hey Guys, New to this group but was apart of the tribe of judah or spirit of elijah for a short time during my days with Guild Wars 1. Just got into Guild Wars 2 a month or so ago and looking for some guys to connect with. my character name in game is Machaon of Thessaly. hit me up if you are online sometime.
If you haven't already, you might want to look into reconnecting with some of your ol' Guild Wars buddies in Legacy of Elijah - http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?240-General-Discussion-LoE :)

I'm Jared I play a LOT of games even some competitively. Some of the more popular ones are league of Legends, Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, Guildwars 2, Diablo 3, Call of Duty, Titanfall, and many more. Just send me a message and ask for my gamer name I'm always looking for new people to play with. :p

Greetings, Christian Gamers' Alliance. My name is David Kaijala, and I log in to World of Warcraft from Muskegon, Michigan in the United States. I have long been applying my Christian faith to the manner in which I play the game, creating a character who accurately represents myself in world as Christ does his Father, conducting myself in combat and in war according to principles of honor and justice, and treating other characters and players with all the kindness and respect I can muster from my own moral character.
In World of Warcraft, my character name is Therapon, and I lead a tiny guild on Moon Guard server called <Order of the True Light>. As you may know, Moon Guard is a roleplaying server infamous for its ERP (erotic roleplay) scene. This I do not involve myself in, nor approve, nor permit my guild members to have anything to do with. The real draw to Moon Guard server for me is all the creative and intelligent roleplayers who make the World come alive with immersive story and flavor. We contribute to this ongoing collaborative project with our guild <Order of the True Light>, which is a fledgling military/chivalric order who fight for the peace, order, and justice of the world of Azeroth through RP-PvP, PvE, and anything else the game throws at us. The guild has both an Alliance Part and a Horde part (My means of creating two guilds with identicle tabards and names), and is accepting of people of all races and conditions of life. This echoes our Lord's kingdom, where "every tribe, every tongue, and every nation" will be present in unity before his throne.
I am very excited to connect with other Christian video game players and Warcraft players especially, having had, like you all, bad experiences trying to cooperate with people outside of God's grace.

Hi everyone. My name is Jay Harrison, and I am the founder of JABHA Creativity. We specialize in educational games. We are currently working on People of the Bible: Genesis. I have over 30 years of RPG experience, am an ordained minister (MinisterJay on other forums), seven years of teaching, etc. So I decided to merge them all together. Look forward to contributing to this forum.

Hi everyone. My name is Jay Harrison, and I am the founder of JABHA Creativity. We specialize in educational games. We are currently working on People of the Bible: Genesis. I have over 30 years of RPG experience, am an ordained minister (MinisterJay on other forums), seven years of teaching, etc. So I decided to merge them all together. Look forward to contributing to this forum.

It is not very active but we have a visual arts and game design forum http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?55-Visual-Arts-amp-Game-Design . If you'd like to tout your game but are hesitant to be perceived as spam that would be a good place. While you talk about making it you can slide a link in to your site there ;) (though it will have to be approved). Just don't spam us bro and you should be fine. Welcome to the forums too :) .

Last edited:
Hello, my name is DJ and I stumbled upon your website looking to list my newly created WoW guild in your list of Christian guilds. I'm also looking forward to discussions about leading a Christ-centered community. :)

Jamey Tiffee AKA: JESUSMACHINE777 - Victory Bible College Graduate also have a BS in Electronics Technology, Christian Musician, Worship Leader, Computer Guru (20+ years of working and engineering computers I think qualifies this statement). Yes I am over 40 and just getting started! I play Blacklight Retribution almost exclusively because I love to compete and don't have the time to do that effectively if I have to study game play strategy for more games, this is recreation time = not productive. I love Jesus, my wife, our 4 kids, music, being a Christian apologist.

BLESSINGS!

Hi all, I'm Dekkan. I'm an old hack to online gaming (10+ years so far...), and I have always played with other Christians from my own circle of Christian friends whom I met at church. I play GW2 mostly but also play WoT from time to time (That's Guild Wars 2 and World of Tanks). I started my online playing with Command and Conquer and then eventually moved to the original Guild Wars when it first came out, and after a few months of play, I, along with my buddies who were all pretty much single guys at the time, started the guild One in the Son [OS]. We were a very small guild and then time went on and they have all left the gaming world... something to do with married life and families... and I believe that those are good reasons. So now with a new group of buddies, once again we have formed the OS guild in Guild Wars 2. We are small, and looking to invite Christian people to join our guild. I don't enjoy playing with people who have no respect for one another or who have to speak vulgarly, so playing with other believers would be a huge blessing. OS is part of the Henge of Denravi server and I try to keep us organized (which is fairly easy as there are only 3 of us). My main Character is Dekkan of Scotia, and if you're in game and want to just hang with any of the OS trio (hopefully we will get bigger) or join us, feel free to drop me in-game mail or whisper chat me. I'm excited to find a community of gaming believers.

Blessings to you all. :)

Hi everyone, I'm Chuckleluck. I found about Tribe of Judah (and CGA) through Team Fortress 2, where I joined their server by chance. I had a great time playing with the people on the server, and they were talkative and friendly, so I thought I'd check out their website.

Aside from gaming, I'm of course a born-again Christian. I'll be entering my senior year of highschool this fall. I'm a bit of a history buff, and I volunteer at a local museum. I've also taught myself C++ and Java, and I'm working on a game, although it's too early to show off in public ;)

I'm a PC gamer through and through. I used to play Xbox 360 and PS 1/2 games, but my friend introduced me to Minecraft on PC and since then I've mostly exclusively played on PC. I play a variety of games, but right now I'm into Civilization V, Supraball (it's free, check it out), War Thunder, and TF2. If you want, feel free to add me on Steam. My username is Chuckleluck.

Hi everyone, I'm Chuckleluck. I found about Tribe of Judah (and CGA) through Team Fortress 2, where I joined their server by chance. I had a great time playing with the people on the server, and they were talkative and friendly, so I thought I'd check out their website.

Aside from gaming, I'm of course a born-again Christian. I'll be entering my senior year of highschool this fall. I'm a bit of a history buff, and I volunteer at a local museum. I've also taught myself C++ and Java, and I'm working on a game, although it's too early to show off in public ;)

I'm a PC gamer through and through. I used to play Xbox 360 and PS 1/2 games, but my friend introduced me to Minecraft on PC and since then I've mostly exclusively played on PC. I play a variety of games, but right now I'm into Civilization V, Supraball (it's free, check it out), War Thunder, and TF2. If you want, feel free to add me on Steam. My username is Chuckleluck.

If/when you get something done on your game to show you can post here. I'm sure all, like 3 XD, of us who haunt that forum would be happy to, critic it, politely of course. Welcome to the forums :).

Hello, my name is DJ and I stumbled upon your website looking to list my newly created WoW guild in your list of Christian guilds. I'm also looking forward to discussions about leading a Christ-centered community. :)
Welcome to the forums, DHAJ! I see you found our Information for the List of Christian MMO guilds thread.

Regarding discussions regarding leading Christ-centered communities, I would be happy to share what I've learned in my 15 years leading Tribe of Judah. It's my sincere hope that others can learn from my mistakes (and there's no shortage of those!).

Jamey Tiffee AKA: JESUSMACHINE777 - Victory Bible College Graduate also have a BS in Electronics Technology, Christian Musician, Worship Leader, Computer Guru (20+ years of working and engineering computers I think qualifies this statement). Yes I am over 40 and just getting started! I play Blacklight Retribution almost exclusively because I love to compete and don't have the time to do that effectively if I have to study game play strategy for more games, this is recreation time = not productive. I love Jesus, my wife, our 4 kids, music, being a Christian apologist.
Welcome to the forums, Jamey! I work in IT as well and share your aversion to learning curves. If I'm on a computer at home, I want to be having fun, whether that's in-game, on forums, or on our TeamSpeak server.

I believe The Mighty Gerbil played Blacklight Retribution, but I don't know if he still plays...

Hi all, I'm Dekkan. I'm an old hack to online gaming (10+ years so far...), and I have always played with other Christians from my own circle of Christian friends whom I met at church. I play GW2 mostly but also play WoT from time to time (That's Guild Wars 2 and World of Tanks). I started my online playing with Command and Conquer and then eventually moved to the original Guild Wars when it first came out, and after a few months of play, I, along with my buddies who were all pretty much single guys at the time, started the guild One in the Son [OS]. We were a very small guild and then time went on and they have all left the gaming world... something to do with married life and families... and I believe that those are good reasons. So now with a new group of buddies, once again we have formed the OS guild in Guild Wars 2. We are small, and looking to invite Christian people to join our guild. I don't enjoy playing with people who have no respect for one another or who have to speak vulgarly, so playing with other believers would be a huge blessing. OS is part of the Henge of Denravi server and I try to keep us organized (which is fairly easy as there are only 3 of us). My main Character is Dekkan of Scotia, and if you're in game and want to just hang with any of the OS trio (hopefully we will get bigger) or join us, feel free to drop me in-game mail or whisper chat me. I'm excited to find a community of gaming believers.

Blessings to you all. :)
Welcome to the forums, Dekkan!

Would you mind posting information about your GW2 guild to http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/sh...ormation-for-the-List-of-Christian-MMO-guilds ?

One of the purposes of the CGA is to help promote Christian gaming groups and guilds and our List of Christian MMO Guilds is one way we do that (though it's overdue for an update).

We ToJ TF2 players are a chatty bunch. :)

Welcome to the forums, Chuckleluck!

Yay for another creative type on our forums! :D As Gerbil mentioned, please check out our Visual Arts & Game Design forum.

I sent you a Steam friend invite! My name on Steam is [toj.cc]Tek7.

If you join Tribe of Judah, send me a message on Steam or a PM on the forums and I can send you an invite to the ToJ Steam community group.

I'm a PC gamer through and through. I used to play Xbox 360 and PS 1/2 games, but my friend introduced me to Minecraft on PC and since then I've mostly exclusively played on PC. I play a variety of games, but right now I'm into Civilization V, Supraball (it's free, check it out), War Thunder, and TF2.
I just checked out Supraball and it looks like it's been greenlit on Steam!

Back