Invitation to HIS in game service.

jazmina

Hi all,

Due to the holidays and such preplanned events in HIS have been a little slow but now we want to get things all back to normal again so tomarrow night (Thursday Jan. 12, 2006 at 8 pm ESt) (sorry for the short notice) HIS will be holding an in game service in Stormwind cathedral. It would be a pleasure to see some of our old friends and allies there. Jazmina will be leading the service. A fellowship event will occur following the service that all are welcome to participate in. Been missing you all. Hope to see some of ya there. :)

I won't be able to come 'cus youth group is tomorrow, but for future reference: what server is HIS on?

We should all just leave our current characters and all start over fresh on one of the new servers and completely take it over.

I'm sorry I did forget to list what server and faction. It will be on the Emerald Dream server. Alliance side. The service is going to be about the importance of allies and friendship. (Due to ED being a roleplaying server and although the message being shared is a real message from God's word, it will be presented in character as much as possible.)

Last edited:
Back