Is goose hot?

Is goose hot? - :o

• Of course goose's hot! look at his Avatar picture!

Votes: 17 100.0%
  • LOL no way!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[b said:
Quote[/b] (ToJ | Dead_Aim @ Nov. 11 2004,8:33)]Goose your my seksi hero, not really but still you can be my cal-i queen (ill even give you a ride in my roflcopter)
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]goose is hot, elite is hotter... too much secksiness in one CS game;Goose your my seksi hero

Does that mean your females, people? Or Goose and Elite are 'cal' females? Or just fancy talking?

rock.gif

I have recevied comments about the appropriateness of this thread.. so maybe a quick topic change is in order.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rizz @ Nov. 12 2004,9:12)]I have recevied comments about the appropriateness of this thread.. so maybe a quick topic change is in order.
Some people whine way too much....I think they need to learn to lighten up with a sense of humor.

Cory

im just conveying the comments passed to me, i dont have a problem with this thread. But some do so...

meh, this topic is not bad.. it's all in good fun.. some people do needa loosen up me thinks..

and yes elite.. you are so hawt
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

blues.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ToJ | Dead_Aim @ Nov. 12 2004,1:16)]Im concuring with Cory on dis one guys. Get over yourselfs and your uptight ways. Stress makes people die young ya know.
Guys, guys, c'mon. Show some respect here.

Different people have different standards on different issues. While I agree the thread is a bit tasteless, I'm not so concerned as to lock it or delete it. Still, you can have a differing opinion without throwing it in someone else's face. I'm not cool with the, "d00d, don't be so uptight, get over it" kind of attitude.

So, while I'm not going to lock the thread, I am going to ask that you all show some respect to other members--especially server operators.
tounge.gif

You all are mature enough that I think this simple warning should cover it. If not, well, then I can always step back in, warn people, and lock the thread. I don't want to. Believe me. I've had to deal with enough drama in the last few weeks. But it's my job to ensure people follow the rules; at the heart of those rules is the idea that people respect one another on these forums.

Cool?

It started with joking around with Goose's avatar. LOL. look at it and think... it IS REALLY hot! lol. jk.
laugh.gif

btw, moderators, if my color is too bright sends me a message. cause other ppl use diff skins.

Back