Is Minecraft Evil?

jb77

Hey everyone, I’m new here, and I wanted to get your guys’s(or girls’s) thoughts about this. So just a few minitues ago, I watched a video on tiktok about a guy that said that Minecraft is a satanic and evil game because of the final boss fight aka the ender dragon and they used some scripture about when satan was casted into the bottomless pit for a thousand years and that it correlates to the ender dragon in Minecraft and I also read on a website that it promotes p0rn, s3x tr@ffi€ing, satanism, and other evil things. I’d like to hear your thoughts on this and let me know.

I haven't watched the video, but over the years I've seen and heard various folks say this or that game, music, movie, tv show, whatever, is satanic. Many times they post these thoughts simply to generate hype and traffic to their social media sites.

The Bible in Proverbs 17:24 calls us to be discerning.

I dont beileve it is... I play it all the time. and I just thought it was to teach you about survival and to create houses and craft swords, Axes, and stuff. and just basically kill monsters and tame wolves

Back