Is this classified as stealing

TheJfreak

Ha check this out !!!! this is sweet 20 Dollers man this is awesome... I should be there at friday unless some freak accident or i some how go out with some one ;)

That is an excellent point.

Do not buy this auction!

The CD Key has been used. You can download the game files for free. This is a waste of $20.

After he sends you the account info, You will need to go to options and change the email immediately. He will have to confirm from his email and you will have to confirm from your email. Once you both confirm, then that account is yours. You should change the password after the email has been confirmed, or else he will get the new password.

This is a fine way to get the game, just make sure you follow those steps.

I have both bought and sold GW accounts, so I speak from experience.

Last edited:
hmm i havnt heard from him since 2 hours since i paid him I'll contact ebay staff tomorrow noon if i havnt heard from him by then i bought it from him last night..

TheJfreak said:
hmm i havnt heard from him since 2 hours since i paid him I'll contact ebay staff tomorrow noon if i havnt heard from him by then i bought it from him last night..

I wouldn't contact Ebay staff. Technically, he didn't do anything wrong yet. All he has to do is send you the cds per the auction. That's why it can be risky. But hopefully he's just not around a computer. :)

You can download the game files for free? Is that like... you get a free game... I don't know I'm pretty much a compy-illiterate.

If you click on the picture of the game box that says "Play Now!" under it, you go to this page . If you scroll down to the bottom of that page, there is a link to download the client. You will need a product key to create a new account, or the email address and password for an existing account (to buy used off eBay). Once you run the client it will begin downloading all the updates (for free) to get you up to the current version. Each area map will download when you enter the area for the first time.

Back