"Trap em"
"Boooooriiiiing"
"Shoot them"
"Shucks, thats not gosh darn big enough"
"Blow'em up"
"Yeah, lets go get ourselves some blow up stuff and blow dem up!"
"Woot"
"Yeehaaw"

And with that, all the worries of the recession melted away!

Truly American.

"We gots ourselves a rodent infestation. What can we do about it."
"Trap em"
"Boooooriiiiing"
"Shoot them"
"Shucks, thats not gosh darn big enough"
"Blow'em up"
"Yeah, lets go get ourselves some blow up stuff and blow dem up!"
"Woot"
"Yeehaaw"

And with that, all the worries of the recession melted away!

LOL!

Truley Canadian

"Eh dere lets goo too the park ehh and watch da mooses ehh."
"no doot aboot it!"

i can spell canada:

c eh n eh d eh!

It is the only place where there are 27 A's in the english alphabet!

a eh b eh c eh d eh...

*cough*

You forgot about us going down to Timmies for coffee and donuts with the kids before hockey practice. Sheesh, get it right! ;P

I have traveled somewhat in parts of Canada and really like it. It is a beautiful, clean place. Along the roadsides there was no trash at all! Toronto is the cleanest big city I have ever been in. Makes Chicago look like a garbage dump. The worst of Toronto looked the best of Chicago as far as trash on the streets.

lol! I saw canada fromt he US side of Niagra! Next time i will hop the border, well. walk across the bridge :)

I've been told the Canadian side of the falls is way nicer.....but I have never even been in Ontario so I have no idea. Although I did see the western border of the province before we said oops we went too far hehe.

Question: How do you guys get rid of gophers then? I mean its fun to blow up their tunnels.....which is a lot more humane that catching them with snares, hitting them in the head and ripping off their tail (which we would get a nickel for). Really now!

Back