it has come to my attention regarding MC

LionOfJudah

Member, Dreamcast Fishing Guru
last night after winning LB legs, it did not seem overly enthuses by some, so here i will tryt o explain what/why/ and possibly use some logic.

I run MC with redeemed on friday nights, mainly with my paladin, EorLL. the very first MC i went to with redeemed i was asked, specifically asked to bring my warrior iLandra. Now i have made it clear to the Redeemed leadership i am more than willing to come and help out with any of my 3 60's, that i geared up with my main guild roadkill. though i would perfer to take my paladin as it is my main when running with Redeemed.

now the confusion/mixup whatever seems to be over the name on the DKP site which is my warrior (iLandra) because avestar probably needed to input a name for me the first time i went and it was on iLandra. Sense it did seem to cause a bit of confusion ect last night, next time i see him on i will talk to him and request the name(whats in a name) to be changed to eorLL and be listed under the paladin section.

(for those that know me they know i really have 4 60's but i dont ever plan on taking my mage to a redeemed MC as it is my main raider with roadkill and therefore it try to keep him unsaved for roadkill raids).

Hypothesical situation*** if happened to be needed on my warrior some night and am top DKP for warriors and a piece of might drops, i plan on passing(yes i want my 8/8 might and all i need are legs/bracers/boots) because it will help redeemed in the long run.

the question is then asked: how does giving LB to your paladin help redeemed in the long run?: simple just as you currently run a joint MC at some point one guild/players may choose to split and leave. though i still plan to run/raid with redeemed as often as i can with my paladin (as my main with you guys).

Please guys dont think i am trying to cheat anyone out of their loot or hurt redeemed.

i was apart of ToJ for over 3 or 4 years and was in redeemed way back on illadan as choose joy and made the move to stonemaul with them.
if me running and helping redeemed is going to really cause a problem with some members let me know and i will graciously bow out. I am here only to help an old guild and friends progress in the game and have fun with them. i left back in Oct of 05 for various reasons, progression was one of them.

anyway most people probably wont read all of this or only know me as sass's older brother(who is evil or somethingLOL) but i felt i needed to make a post, statement of my intentions/ clearifcation for a few select people.

Grace and peace upon you all, and may the Lord bless you and keep you.

I personally don't see any problems with that, we NEED healers more than warriors (which we currently have PLENTY of).

DKP is per account, not per character. Ask Avesther or Goblit to change the name.

Hey brother, thanks for the write up, but the people that have some explaining to do are the ones that complained, not you. No one should ever voice, in vent, frustration with someone getting new loot, especially booing. That was uncalled for and I am sorry you were not greeted with a warmer grats on the new legs.

Now I do understand that there was confusion, so hopefully we can straighten everyone out. Some of the pallys were monitoring the DKP site pretty heavily on who is where and when a surprise player with highest DKP showed up they reacted unfortunately. Form here forward; people will know that DKP is by account and not player.

The way I see it, you were up on the top of the healing meters the whole raid. Therefore gearing up someone who has the skills, like you do, is a huge benefit to the team. Your pants are most deserved and congrats on them. (by the way, now we match ;) )

now all i need to do is get me a pretty dress like you have from one of the 50 bajillion baron runs i seem to be doing to get my stitchings lol

Booing....that is not acceptable.....why I odda.... I'm sorry it happened and we are happy that you come to help us in Team Eternity. I will get your main changed to eorll....to eliminate confusion.

For those whe missed the memo.....IF the raid leader asks you to play an alt because that class is needed for the raid......then it is considered a MAIN regardless of what name the dkp is under.

Loot. Let us put this in perspective.

"Do not think me mad. It is not to make money that I believe a Christian should live. The noblest thing a man can do is, just humbly to receive, and then go amongst others and give."

Livingstone, David

Where one of us succeeds all of us prosper. If a great item drops and one of my TEAM can use it..../cheer! We are good enough that MC will be on farm status. My time for that item will come. For example, when the mageblade drops for at least the first three or four times and I do not get it...I will not be upset. My fellow casters have paid their dues and earned that item. Eventually I will get one and rest assured that the people who get it before me will put it to good use.

Back