It's been fun while it lasted

darksorrow

Hi guys,

As some of you probably know already, my account just expired and I'm not planning on renewing it since I will be going to China on Jan 18th.

I will still be on til then on my friend's account using the mage.

I just want to say that it's been fun playing with all of you, if it wasn't for redeemed I would never even consider activating my account again, but I'm glad I did, even though it was only for a couple of months.

I would like to say to those who just joined the guild recently that you should treasure the environment this guild provides, it is definitely an enjoyable guild and always will be, because the ultimate focus of the guild is God. No matter how far you get in the game in terms of raiding or pvp or achievement in the game, it will never be as satisfying as being a member of this guild.

I will still see you guys in game until the 18th, so until then, I'm not ready to say "good-bye" just yet =)

and if you guys ever have any questions regarding arena, feel free to ask; i'm not exactly the best player out there but I can still pretty much answer your questions about anything in the arena regardless of class/spec/combo

Thanks for teaching me a ton in our 2v2 arenas, it was a lot of fun and for all the help gearing up even though the mace never dropped from Heroic ToC.

If I don't see you post before then, have fun in China! Remember the rule...SS or it didn't happen.

I'll be sure to poke you a few times here and there before you go. Hopefully i'll get to group or raid with you one last time.

My guild leader is quitting /cry! Have fun in China Illyria. Don't worry I have no issues with pestering you on Vexias for the next couple weeks before you go :)

Back