It's been fun!

Sambosoul

Goodbye.jpg

Hey Guys! It's been a fun 6ish years with you all. I played GW2 all weekend and I have to say that I'm hooked. I'll still be hanging around the forums every now and then but you probably won't see me in WoW anymore. My time here has been a blessing. Redeemed has been through a lot over the time I've been a part of it and my prayer is that it would continue to be a blessing to other gamers as much as it has been to me. I would like to end this post with...

WoWScrnShot_021810_174356.jpg

WoWScrnShot_021910_181045.jpg

WoWScrnShot_020711_152302.jpg

And finally... Samboe falling into the void...

WoWScrnShot_022609_220545.jpg

I'll miss you all, but I'm not dying so... You might see me again!

Blessings,
Samboe

I'd do a sad face, but I haven't been in WoW for so long.

When does GW2 come out?

They also said the date is 100% based on how the beta weekends go, so report those bugs!!

All the bugs I reported they fix with a mid beta patch... so I was happy with the movement of ArenaNet

And Sam, how dear you blasphamy Mordos with you nasty picture!!

I have played other MMORGs ( ah you will be back see ya soon)
Good try though

You would think so, but Sam's been set on Guild Wars 2 since before most of us even knew it existed. He has his own blog about it.

You would think so, but Sam's been set on Guild Wars 2 since before most of us even knew it existed. He has his own blog about it.

I actually do not have my own blog about it. Ech does. But I am a part of his podcast. I've played many other mmo's and based on pure game play and atmosphere. WoW is gonna have to get moving on Titan... like fast.

Also Mordos, that's a night elf mage! It's everything you've ever wanted!

Last edited:
Back