It's over for me...

Well you've probably noticed that neither Xymnas or I have been on for a while... Well you probably won't ever see me again as I have ended my subscription and it ended. I've been playing this game for over 4 years now and it's a little boring now. Plus my HughesNet internet is really starting to get to me, since I get disconnected constantly... So I've decided that I should just stop playing. Mostly because I just am finding the game rather boring...

I really enjoyed the guild and the atmosphere and getting to raid with you all! Thanks for the great times... Maybe see you all around in a different game.

-Xaveor

You are getting disconnected from the game with hughesnet? I havent had any problems in the game other than latency with them but their DNS server is getting on my nerves, half the time cgalliance.org errors on me and the webmail server for my work email does the same thing, even though 99% of the time it has no problems with hotmail.com. seems real hit and miss with the DNS server

well, you could always hard code an entry in your hosts file ...but it's odd because your machine should be caching the DNS result once it finds it unless you're ipconfig /flushdns (ing) a lot

X- have a great time in RL and with whatever you decide to do for your stress relief. God grant you and your family love and peace in these hard times.

Yea hope to see you around the forums even though you're not in game take care and have fun in RL.

You are getting disconnected from the game with hughesnet? I havent had any problems in the game other than latency with them but their DNS server is getting on my nerves, half the time cgalliance.org errors on me and the webmail server for my work email does the same thing, even though 99% of the time it has no problems with hotmail.com. seems real hit and miss with the DNS server

Yeah I get the same problem when visiting cgalliance.org... Usually one refresh fixes the problem. And yes I keep getting disconnected from WoW. Not while I'm idling, but when I'm raiding. Xymnas and I kept trying to raid at the same time, but the first hour and a half of raiding we get disconnected constantly. Usually it was from a boss fight or large trash pulls. I had all my video settings as low as they could go to help decrease the amount of things going on... And I know it's not my computer. But around 9 o'clock PST the internet would begin to pick up and we can raid fine. I'm guessing this has to do with the amount of people using the satellite. Either way, I was kind of getting fed up with logging in constantly at the beginning of the raids. And as I would love to raid, I just am having trouble finding the time to. It's my senior year in High School so I really need to focus on that and not let my senoritis kick in too much haha... You may see me back in the game later when I move out and I have better internet haha. But I'll definitely be around the forums :)

well i understand about hughes, my latency was always between 1,500-2,000 and i couldn't play my characters effectively and so it caused me to quit playing wow until i can get highspeed internet again which i have been waiting on for almost 2yrs now, but eventually i will get highspeed again and get to playing wow again.

wow schmeea i can't beleive you have all of them alts and 2 hunters to boot at that, and i also can't wait to get back into the game my friend, and when i do i will need you and all of my friends in redeemed to help me get up to speed.I already told my wife that when we finally get highspeed internet and i can start playing wow again that iam going to take 2weeks off and play wow at least 16hrs a day every day them 2weeks, well maybe not on sunday's i will play wow maybe only 8-10hrs them days,LOL.

Back