I've Been Banned From My Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]WordyJames why is it that your IP address is the same as StinkyRats? Kinda odd, do you like arguing with yourself? Is that how you got 20,000 posts in your last forum?
No wonder they seemed to know eachother. :p Yes, please explain. You don't seem to be a schizophrinic.

I smell a rizzrat
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

IP is teh same? Er.. i do smell a stinkrat now.
wow.gif

StinkRats
Registration Date Mar. 12 2004,2:56

WordyJames
Registration Date Mar. 12 2004,12:09

They both registered on the same day.
Coincidence or conspiracy....
wow.gif

I like to talk to myself sometimes when I"m trieng to build something. or sometimes I"ll think of a funny joke, or something funny someone said in my head when I"m all alone and I"ll start cracking up. But I don't think I have ever got in an argument with myself. Thats no way to talk to yourself man, wheres your manners?

or it could be brother/sister, but i doubt it. and i talk to mtyself decent amount.

C'mon now man, don't go giving rats a bad name, rizz has been reppin' da rat for awhile now, yo.
biggrin.gif

Seriously though, I haven't been watching this thread, but I'll say this after going through and reading things....

-I know poetry.
-Don't go doing stupid things like talking to yourself. It's not becoming of an apparently intelligent human.
-Don't hassle the admins too much, they're nice, forgiving people, but they get mad too.
-All and all, welcome. If you're not a thorn in our side, we won't be one in yours. Hopefully.

Oh, Eon, heh, we don't have to suffer fools, we just choose to! =D

I've put many-ah small minded people in their places, surprising them, because they didn't think the meek little Christian boy named Tyler would ever take up for himself. Hey, I'm human and want respect too, y'know.

Van

I'm certainly not an alias, as many of you are suggesting. I'm a genuine poster, looking for a new off-topic forum. This one is woefully lacking, but if we institute my suggestions, I'm sure things will be more satisfactory. Well, I hope so, at least.

Incidentally, how do you guys put up with a place like this?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Eon @ Mar. 13 2004,4:01)]Ahhh, I love being an Odinist, it means that I don't have to suffer fools gladly.

Quite frankly, I wish you people wouldn't feed the Trolls when they visit - it only encourages them. Don't hold your breath for poetry, his millions of friends or for any constructive criticism or suggestions for technical improvement.

Prepare, on the other hand, for reams of second rate sarcasm, unsubtle attempts at writing unsubtly disguised patronisation and troublemaking. What SOME people get up to when they're bored - I don't know...
rock.gif
There’s no need for this. You can feel safe that I hold NOTHING against your people.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (WordyJames @ Mar. 16 2004,12:01)]I'm certainly not an alias, as many of you are suggesting. I'm a genuine poster, looking for a new off-topic forum. This one is woefully lacking, but if we institute my suggestions, I'm sure things will be more satisfactory. Well, I hope so, at least.

Why the arrogance?

We're happy with the forums as is.  If there's something that you think could possibly make it better, make the suggestion, don't imply that you can come in here and make everything better just by being here.  Because so far, you have done NOTHING to impress.

From what I've read of your posts, you're a troll.  Your posts are thinly vieled insults directed at those of us who've been here and posted here for a while and at the forums as a whole.

as for how we put up with a place like this, we enjoy it.  From the Odinist to atheists to my fellow Bible thumpers, we enjoy it, it's a fine and wonderful community, and we don't need the patronizing, how-great-thou-art airs you put on.

Now if you want to be a constructive active member of this community you're welcome to be here and participate.  But if you're here just to hassle, and throw around insults, and imply the greatness that is WordyJames, I for one, want nothing to do with it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (WordyJames @ Mar. 16 2004,1:04)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Eon @ Mar. 13 2004,4:01)]Ahhh, I love being an Odinist, it means that I don't have to suffer fools gladly.

Quite frankly, I wish you people wouldn't feed the Trolls when they visit - it only encourages them. Don't hold your breath for poetry, his millions of friends or for any constructive criticism or suggestions for technical improvement.

Prepare, on the other hand, for reams of second rate sarcasm, unsubtle attempts at writing unsubtly disguised patronisation and troublemaking. What SOME people get up to when they're bored - I don't know...
rock.gif
There’s no need for this. You can feel safe that I hold NOTHING against your people.
I think he can feel safe either way. A little poetry perhaps? Dont screw with the Asatru.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]or it could be brother/sister, but  i doubt it. and i talk to mtyself decent amount.
I had wondered that seeing as how both me and my brother are both registered here. Seriously though do you think you can just come on a forum and say "Oh your forum isnt good enough for me nor my friends you guys are going to have to change" Personally I dont care about your friends nor your 20,000 posts. Infact I wonder if you never had 20,000 posts at all. Would you also mind giving a link to @forums as a search turned up nothing. I also wonder if you are just a idiot wanting us to make it seem you are credible (as on a new thread you have asked the admins to give you 20,000 posts) before you go posting a bunch of crap thus making it seem we have very low standards.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kidan @ Mar. 16 2004,12:13)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (WordyJames @ Mar. 16 2004,12:01)]I'm certainly not an alias, as many of you are suggesting. I'm a genuine poster, looking for a new off-topic forum. This one is woefully lacking, but if we institute my suggestions, I'm sure things will be more satisfactory. Well, I hope so, at least.

Why the arrogance?

We're happy with the forums as is. If there's something that you think could possibly make it better, make the suggestion, don't imply that you can come in here and make everything better just by being here. Because so far, you have done NOTHING to impress.

From what I've read of your posts, you're a troll. Your posts are thinly vieled insults directed at those of us who've been here and posted here for a while and at the forums as a whole.

as for how we put up with a place like this, we enjoy it. From the Odinist to atheists to my fellow Bible thumpers, we enjoy it, it's a fine and wonderful community, and we don't need the patronizing, how-great-thou-art airs you put on.

Now if you want to be a constructive active member of this community you're welcome to be here and participate. But if you're here just to hassle, and throw around insults, and imply the greatness that is WordyJames, I for one, want nothing to do with it.
Perhaps you have not noticed that I recently posted a thread with all of my suggestions in it.

Oh, and to that other upstart who asked why am I so arrogant ~ I'll start a poetry thread shortly. You'll soon see.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mrpopdrinker @ Mar. 16 2004,12:14)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (WordyJames @ Mar. 16 2004,1:04)]
[b said:

rock.gif
I think he can feel safe either way. A little poetry perhaps? Dont screw with the Asatru.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]or it could be brother/sister, but i doubt it. and i talk to mtyself decent amount.
I had wondered that seeing as how both me and my brother are both registered here. Seriously though do you think you can just come on a forum and say "Oh your forum isnt good enough for me nor my friends you guys are going to have to change" Personally I dont care about your friends nor your 20,000 posts. Infact I wonder if you never had 20,000 posts at all. Would you also mind giving a link to @forums as a search turned up nothing. I also wonder if you are just a idiot wanting us to make it seem you are credible (as on a new thread you have asked the admins to give you 20,000 posts) before you go posting a bunch of crap thus making it seem we have very low standards.
Surely you jest? I have been in no way inflammatory; I’ve merely offered suggestions on how this place may be ‘brought up to standard’.

Oh, this reminds me, I’d also like to have a detention forum where posters like Vanaze can be confined to until they’ve been rehabilitated and offer no threat towards myself and other posters.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (WordyJames @ Mar. 16 2004,1:16)]
[b said:
[b said:

Why the arrogance?

We're happy with the forums as is.  If there's something that you think could possibly make it better, make the suggestion, don't imply that you can come in here and make everything better just by being here.  Because so far, you have done NOTHING to impress.

From what I've read of your posts, you're a troll.  Your posts are thinly vieled insults directed at those of us who've been here and posted here for a while and at the forums as a whole.

as for how we put up with a place like this, we enjoy it.  From the Odinist to atheists to my fellow Bible thumpers, we enjoy it, it's a fine and wonderful community, and we don't need the patronizing, how-great-thou-art airs you put on.

Now if you want to be a constructive active member of this community you're welcome to be here and participate.  But if you're here just to hassle, and throw around insults, and imply the greatness that is WordyJames, I for one, want nothing to do with it.
Perhaps you have not noticed that I recently posted a thread with all of my suggestions in it.  

Oh, and to that other upstart who asked why am I so arrogant ~ I'll start a poetry thread shortly. You'll soon see.
Indeed I have. To quote it.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Topic: Some Things Need To Change Around Here. < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

WordyJames

Group: Members

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Because I think some people don’t understand me very well, I’ve made a list. This should make things perfectly clear.

I’ll be adding things to this as time goes along.

--First of all, I really hope the moderators give me no grief when I PM them asking for my post count to be changed. I had over 20,000 posts at my other forum, and would like to see my posts here altered accordingly.

--We need our own @Forumz "catch-up" forum, for when my friends arrive. If there's no room, we could delete the "General X-Box Live Disscussion" forum and replace it, since it seems like nobody uses it.

--You guys don't seem very tight-knit, so I'd like to start a series of "getting to love you" games, one a night every night. These are things like "who do you have a crush on?" and "who do you hate?"

Boy, I could really get going on that last one! But it would be rude to let all that out so early, so we'll save it for a few weeks.

1. This is not @forums this is CGA. They are in no way linked and IMO you have no right to ask to have a bunch of posts added to your account. On another forum I have 1280 posts and do you think I am going to ask the admind to credit them to me here if you think I would you are wrong. This is not @forums get over it. With your arrogance I am suprised they even let you make that many posts. If @forums does indeed exist.
2. TOJ is not nor should they delete their own chapter forum just so you and your freinds can talk in your own special place. That you would suggest such a thing shows how stupid you are.
3. Now I am pretty sure you are not for real.

Actually no, i hadn't noticed. I came in, this was the thread on top. i've posted my opinions on that in there.

and I'm an upstart am I?
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mrpopdrinker @ Mar. 16 2004,12:23)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

Why the arrogance?

We're happy with the forums as is. If there's something that you think could possibly make it better, make the suggestion, don't imply that you can come in here and make everything better just by being here. Because so far, you have done NOTHING to impress.

From what I've read of your posts, you're a troll. Your posts are thinly vieled insults directed at those of us who've been here and posted here for a while and at the forums as a whole.

as for how we put up with a place like this, we enjoy it. From the Odinist to atheists to my fellow Bible thumpers, we enjoy it, it's a fine and wonderful community, and we don't need the patronizing, how-great-thou-art airs you put on.

Now if you want to be a constructive active member of this community you're welcome to be here and participate. But if you're here just to hassle, and throw around insults, and imply the greatness that is WordyJames, I for one, want nothing to do with it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Topic: Some Things Need To Change Around Here. < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

WordyJames

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Because I think some people don’t understand me very well, I’ve made a list. This should make things perfectly clear.

--First of all, I really hope the moderators give me no grief when I PM them asking for my post count to be changed. I had over 20,000 posts at my other forum, and would like to see my posts here altered accordingly.

--We need our own @Forumz "catch-up" forum, for when my friends arrive. If there's no room, we could delete the "General X-Box Live Disscussion" forum and replace it, since it seems like nobody uses it.

--You guys don't seem very tight-knit, so I'd like to start a series of "getting to love you" games, one a night every night. These are things like "who do you have a crush on?" and "who do you hate?"

Boy, I could really get going on that last one! But it would be rude to let all that out so early, so we'll save it for a few weeks.

1. This is not @forums this is CGA. They are in no way linked and IMO you have no right to ask to have a bunch of posts added to your account. On another forum I have 1280 posts and do you think I am going to ask the admind to credit them to me here if you think I would you are wrong. This is not @forums get over it. With your arrogance I am suprised they even let you make that many posts. If @forums does indeed exist.
2. TOJ is not nor should they delete their own chapter forum just so you and your freinds can talk in your own special place. That you would suggest such a thing shows how stupid you are.
I’m guessing this is a joke, on account of my short but intense struggle to keep from giggling. Comments like this are ban worthy, I dare say -- yet vainass suggests that I’m the one who will be banned. Peculiar

[b said:
Quote[/b] (WordyJames @ Mar. 16 2004,2:26)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

Why the arrogance?

[b said:

WordyJames

I’m guessing this is a joke, on account of my short but intense struggle to keep from giggling. Comments like this are ban worthy, I dare say -- yet vainass suggests that I’m the one who will be banned. Peculiar
Comments like what the ones I made or you made? If the ones I made you consider ban worthy then you are wayyy out of perspective. However if you were speaking about yourself (and indeed from what I have read it seems you do) then I agree 100%.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mrpopdrinker @ Mar. 16 2004,1:29)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

Why the arrogance?

[b said:

WordyJames

Comments like what the ones I made or you made? If the ones I made you consider ban worthy then you are wayyy out of perspective. However if you were speaking about yourself (and indeed from what I have read it seems you do) then I agree 100%.
Of course, were I to report this to the moderator’s, I’m sure you’d be banned. I won’t, however. I’m no psychiatrist, but judging from your posts, you seem to be a terribly lonely person. You should try one of those ‘help’ phonelines, for someone to speak to. They can’t hang up on you, or, you know, they sort of lose their jobs. It’s an idea.

You're a frustratingly arrogant, trouble making, puerile individual who seriously needs to check themself before posting again.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (WordyJames @ Mar. 16 2004,2:44)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (mrpopdrinker @ Mar. 16 2004,1:29)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

Why the arrogance?

[b said:

WordyJames

Of course, were I to report this to the moderator’s, I’m sure you’d be banned. I won’t, however. I’m no psychiatrist, but judging from your posts, you seem to be a terribly lonely person. You should try one of those ‘help’ phonelines, for someone to speak to. They can’t hang up on you, or, you know, they sort of lose their jobs. It’s an idea.
Nahh I am not lonely. I would also suggest not mocking others it isnt a very nice thing to do and the admins frown upon it. I actually have reported you to the admins we will see what they have to say although I really dont think I am going to be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back