I've preordered Diablo 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I and a couple of my friends have, too.

It may very well be the first time I've ever gotten a game at release rather than waiting for reviews to come out and prices to go down, but then I was also able to pay for it with "Swagbucks" rather than real money, and since it allows for the possibility of real money in return, it managed to appeal even to my frugality.

I and a couple of my friends have, too.

It may very well be the first time I've ever gotten a game at release rather than waiting for reviews to come out and prices to go down, but then I was also able to pay for it with "Swagbucks" rather than real money, and since it allows for the possibility of real money in return, it managed to appeal even to my frugality.

Blizzard products rarely go on sale for the first 5 years anyways, so you made a good choice. :)

You want to get your friends REALID for the best connecting. The Battle.net tag/name is good to but not as wide reaching.

We need a CGA group or forum area of some kind, I agree.

Whats up gangsters? I preordered the game, but I'm in the middle of a slightly more epic battle with finals right now. So I'll not be playing a ton until next week.

I don't know how to get my realID, but my battle tag is loudon#1194.

Also, ewoksrule is super cool in real life and you guys should respect anything he says.

Whats up gangsters? I preordered the game, but I'm in the middle of a slightly more epic battle with finals right now. So I'll not be playing a ton until next week.

I don't know how to get my realID, but my battle tag is loudon#1194.

Also, ewoksrule is super cool in real life and you guys should respect anything he says.

What up Nate!?!??!!??!?!

2vdqr02.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back