jact invites.

Heh, it looks interesting.

How does it work exactly?

The more you play, the more "BUX" you earn?

Wow, that would of helped me months ago, I could of earn a ton of "BUX" with my 12 hours a day average addictive gaming. :p

Last edited:
Heh, it looks interesting.

How does it work exactly?

The more you play, the more "BUX" you earn?

Wow, that would of helped me months ago, I could of earn a ton of "BUX" with my 12 hours a day average addictive gaming. :p

yep:D its i think 70 points an hour for FPS games and then you use the bux just like cash in their "mall"

I am a bit skeptical about their software given their "trust and safety" page basically says um "trust us". I wish it gave some off site verification sources, however, doing multiple searches yielded nothing against them so I will give it a shot. I will send you a PM Braveheart with my e-mail. Please send me an invite, thank you.

Last edited:
I am a bit skeptical about their software given their "trust and safety" page basically says um "trust us". I wish it gave some off site verification sources, however, doing multiple searches yielded nothing against them so I will give it a shot. I will send you a PM Braveheart with my e-mail. Please send me an invite, thank you.

their software is good, it just doesnt have the best interface in the world. and I sent you one, enjoy.

What is it, exactly? It certainly sound interesting

you ever heard of "e-rewards"? its pretty much teh same thing except you get paid "bux" for playing PC games, and then you use the points to buy really stuff in their "mall", its kinda like those ticket things you get at chucky cheese and you redeem them for prizes:)

Can anyone confirm that this is legit? Sounds too much like a scam for me to trust.

So far all I've found is the registration conformation e-mail says "shipping address" but also has "billing address" on it so I am wanting an explanation for that but haven't found one.

Going into it one knows it's going to take you forever and a day to earn things. Since I've been playing an awful lot lately anyway I am giving it a try.

Back