Jaedong vs FlaSh [11 September, 2010] @ Korean Air Season 2 Finals in ShangHai, China

/agree Flash is a monster. great games. I wonder if/when Korea will start playing Starcraft 2. Hopefully Blizzard didn't shoot their foot off with their new stupid e-sports licensing restrictions.

Last edited:
I havn't heard of any big names except the julyzerg is now playing under a new name. I saw a video of him play a zvt. Julyzerg is the only "epic" player in the sc 2 roster.

The big SC2 names are playing it, which is all I said. Although there are still a number of notable SC1 names aside from July, such as Tester and Rainbow. They're pretty old school, though, so wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people who are into BW now hadn't heard of them.

The big SC2 names are playing it, which is all I said. Although there are still a number of notable SC1 names aside from July, such as Tester and Rainbow. They're pretty old school, though, so wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people who are into BW now hadn't heard of them.

That's true but I was really looking foward to the really big names such as jaedong, flash, slayers_Boxer, Nal_ra, Yellow, Savior etc. etc.

Back