Jailbreak

shadetaker

Tribe of Judah Lead Recruiter
I just realized something, namely that I would really like to get keyed for onyxia before they lower the cap on UBRS and it becomes a bigger pain. My problem is that I leave for a mission trip saturday morning (your prayers would be appeciated) and don't get back until next sunday, during which time they might bring up the new patch, or shortly after I get back. For this reason, I would like to finish jailbreak tomorrow, and try to get my blood on friday.

I know there are some others out there who still need to complete jailbreak, and I was wondering if it could be done tomorrow at noon server time. I can't do it tomorrow night because that's when we have our final mission training session. If anyone is interested in finishing the quest or just helping out, please post here.

I am on this quest line some where, I believe I just gave the guy the crumpled note, so where ever in the quest line that is, that is where I am. If I am to far behind the others that are going on this run and still need members to fill spots then I can help out

I think i need a crumpled up note also. You may have to drag me kicking and screaming into that place that i hate wish such a passion.

Odale said:
I think i need a crumpled up note also. You may have to drag me kicking and screaming into that place that i hate wish such a passion.

I've come to hate it quite a bit myself now, sadly, there's nothing that can be done about it except get it over with. Perhaps we can get a group together tomorrow

Back