Join in Offline Mode

bascom

I have started a vanilla minecraft 1.1, no authentication server. We are still on the map cross. This should definately fix the authentication problems. If you get a protocol error, feel free to play it in offline mode.

To Enter in Offline Mode:

Mistype your username and password that you use to log in to minecraft. Then click login in. You should get a failure message, but you also get a button called "Play Offline." click the "Play Offline" button. Next, do your regular steps for multiplayer then to join our server at the address "mc.toj.cc" or "wwjd.dyndns.org." You will now be playing with the username "Player".

You're in with no errors :D

If you have /registered in the past, feel free to log in with your username and password with the /login command, followed by your name, a single space, then password. For example, if you name was username and your password was pass, you would type "/login username pass."

Lots and lots of lag. Not me, cause I can log into other servers and be fine.

Thanks Abea. I'm going to work on it tonight. The actual server box needs a restart after some updates. I sure hope that's what is causing these headaches. Gonna try to do a remote session tonight. If CATA or bl can join me it will be GREAT!!

Thanks for your help last night, bl. We now have the server running bukkit (no more SimpleServer, less protocol errors)

Back