Joining Guild

kalannar

Hello everyone. I have been playing GW off an on for the last year. I have not joined a guild yet and just found this site. I tried to got follow the link to TOJ to join there but the link is not working from the sticky in this forum. Could someone please help?

Thanks,
Mike

Hey Mike,

toj.cc/gw is SoE's website
toj.cc is ToJ website

join ToJ, then once you are registared there, sign up for SoE on SoE's website, then you will want to post here in the sticky on top to get an in-game invite.

in the mean time, feel free to hang around here and get to know everyone. its really cool here, and most of us dont bite (watch out for C$ tho... :p)

Thanks for the help. The link that is is in the "How to join" post kept showing up as unable to find. Today the main TOJ link was working so I was able to register. Can't wait to be able to talk to christians in game. I have pretty much made it to Lion's Arch by myself except to get the res sig and Across the Gate mission Pre-Searing. I have a Level 15 E/R which has a Stalker Pet. Trying to find decent weapons for her.

Thanks,
Mike

Feel free to contact me around the night, I have a monk just past ascalon that can come keep you alive during your adventures.

ya, when ya join look for me. i would be more than happy to help you out. i also could give you some ele stuff.

Glad you found us and look forward to having you in the guild! I have extra Ele weapons. Do you prefer fire, earth, air, or water?

Kel Queen of all Europe

Thanks for the offers. I primarily use fire for now since I don't have much in the way of the other elements yet to make a build. I am using Flare, Immolate, Lesser Energy Sig, Fireball, Phoenix, Res Sig, Charm Animal and can't remember what the 8th one is (maybe Frozen Burst). I have a couple of decent flame artifacts but no wand to go with them. I am using an Insightful Water Staff of Shelter right now.

Dmg 7-11 (2 Water) HSR spells 12%, HCT spells 8%, Energy +3, Armor +6 (physical). I have some other stuff but not using right now.

Thanks,
Mike

Back