Just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

errrrrrrr........... i was just thinking, for none ToJ members and none christians, i think we shud be a bit more leniant about their choice of language. i think we all boot people far too easily for swearing. most people are just used to it and surprised by not being allowed to,  
rock.gif

If our aim is to see people come to jesus then we should be a bit more relaxed, anyway, thats all what do you guys think?
bye

I've probably been the most lenient of all. I only boot when people curse to spite my very word.

The truth of our mission is we cannot force people to see things the way we do. If someone does seem genuinely interested in Christianity, I would go through just about any length to lead them the right way, even if it does mean dealing with their current flaws. If someone was to just generally hurl obsceneties becuase they don't like Christians, there is no reason for them to be there. However if a geniune discussion can arise from the kicking and screaming, the war is won without banning them from the server. I've seen productive conversation arise from messages like "Why the #$%^ would anyone have such a thing as a Christian CS server?". Be polite about it when you try to correct someone, and give them an answer to that question. As we speak, the ToJ Council is drafting official answers to many of the questions that arise while we are in the server.

By the way, if this was related to the ToJ CS Server, I think it should be moved to the corresponding forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back