Just Checking In

Que Pasa

I'm really busy. I just got off a 6 day 84 hour week. I'll try to get that admin bot information out there sometime. Right now isn't the best time for that. Heres the rundown on what's happened.

I spent 1 week training for this sales job in tennesse along with about 2,000 other college students.
I spent 1 week basically homeless in Los Angeles.
My roomates and I found a place to stay with a nice Lutheran couple, for free, and who live in a really ritzy neighborhood with plenty of wireless AP's around.
I worked 84 hours in the past 6 days.
I talked with about 300 families/teachers concerning some books that might help their child in school.
I ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches every day for lunch over the past 6 days.
I know Rowland Heights (the city I work in in California) like the back of my hand now.
The girls are kicking the guy's butts in sales.
I have plenty of cool stories to share with all of you about people, both good and bad, and plenty of funny ones too.

I think he works for Kirby Vacuums as a door to door salesperson now.   LOL
tounge.gif

http://www.southwestern.com

My family bought a set of books from them (The Student Handbook) back when I was in about 5th or 6th grade. Thats about 7-8 years ago for me.

This week I:
Asked for a granola bar at 4 different houses, I recieved 1 box of fig newtons, 3 cans of shasta cola, 2 slices of pizza hut pizza, 3 granola bars, a 2 liter bottle of coke, and a bagel. All for free, just by asking after I make my presentation to the family.

If any of you ever hear of an internship opportunity with the southwestern company, usually through your respective university, jump on it. I'm working my butt off, but it feels so great.

Anyone live around Los Angeles? I'm actually in Rowland Heights, CA right now. I've set up a small gallery of pics so far at http://www.boxkosh.com/gallery/sw2004 if you want to see what on earth is going on out here. Theres only 10 pics in there right now, I haven't had a chance to upload all 100+ of them.

I'm only in one of them, and even then I'm barely visible.

Back