Just for fun - Smileys

Thanks. I did not want to have to look it up myself (yuck) so I was asking if someone already knew. I did not mean to make anyone else actually have to look it up, thanks for doing it for me though. It's Hard to tell if you or others are being insulted when people use a smiley you don't understand :eek: .
No prob. I was curious myself what was sort of out there so it was no real problem and too true.

:confused: Serious question are there obscene smiley? I ask because I have seen people use some I did not understand (they were short ones like 2-3 characters) and it seemed to be in a rude context. Note I don't need to see them I just wanted to know if they existed.

i have seen some simlies or characters made like smilies that arnt animated and are bad. yes, there is a lot of stuff out there like that. and in-game i mostly keep local chat off, try and stay away from that kinda stuff.

yes, thats why you never see me scream DEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I myself (when I get the chance now-a-days) keep it off due to general spammers and such... *sigh* Not to say that everybody does it, it just keeps my chat window just that more cleaner.

';..;' Spider Face

.........\/
O====|:::::::::::> Klingon Dagger. Ignore the dots holding up the spikes on either side, they were necessary to keep the spikes there.
........./\

Card throwing Kirby: []<(^_^)>...::::::[]

Shuriken throwing Kirby: {}<(^_^)>...::::::{} <(x.x)> Target Kirby.

Last edited:
ignore the dots...

(\_/)
(o o)
(u u)
.U U

My version of the world domination bunny.

@_@" my fav. smiley ever
l===[[=========> another sword
-.o wink
x_o black eye
x_x k.o./dead
-.-" my fav. glare
=_= alternate glare
o.q <(I say, ole chap, would you like a cuppa tea?)
6_6 wow
9_9 wow up
p_q that thing where you put your hands upside down on your face
..___
.(o o)
d( _ )b
..U U person?

;_; crying
;..; vampire
=^D happy face
=^( sad face
$_$ greed (sin!)
][, ][][, ][][][ Roman numerals 1-3
I_I 0.0

=3 nobody posted this yet? wow.
:3 pie
I edited a picture of a pie that had a lime and a half lime (the whole one is the eyes and the half lime is the mouth pieces)

Last edited:
Back