Karahzan team 3.

Moonscipher

I'd like to hear from everyone who is interested in coming with us to Kara. It looks like we may be changing our Friday run to a Wednesday run. That will give us 2 nights a week, Wednesday and Sunday, to run. There is a few reasons we are switching, one being Rhys will become busy on Friday nights, and another is we were unsure if Kara 2 would be running. It seems like Kara 2 is back in gear so we've changed to a Wednesday run.

If you can PM or even post in this thread:

A- Are you interested?
B- What character(s) are you interested in bringing?
C- Which days do you intend to attend?
D- Is Wednesday and Sunday somewhere around 7:00-7:30 server time good with you?
E- If it's not a good time/day which is?

Anyway, I'd like to see some feedback because it seems we've run into some issues with bad time/day slot for some people. Myself and Rhys really enjoy these runs and we hope to continue as long as the interest is there. Thank you.

Moon

A- Are you interested? yesB-
What character(s) are you interested in bringing? Vigur - Druid - any required specC-
Which days do you intend to attend? Both
D-
Is Wednesday and Sunday somewhere around 7:00-7:30 server time good with you? yesE-
If it's not a good time/day which is? sun/wednesday works best :)

Yes. Neirai the Teddy Tank. Sunday... I doubt I'll honestly be able to swing Wednesdays, but we'll have to see. 7:00 is great.

Shortilocks/Mogrins interested, sunday friday works best for me, wednesday is class so I won't be able to do wednesday until late march/april.

I was under the impression that you were going to the second group Mike. Well I think we are switching to a Sunday-Wednesday run. Wednesday will probally look something like Attunemen, Moroes, and possible Maiden. So that will leave sunday as our progression day. It would work best if there happens to be a dps class that can not make the sunday run, that way you can alternate with them. If not we'll do our best to keep you for sunday seeing how you've been there from the start with us. Thanks for the clarification. :)

A- Are you interested? yes
B- What character(s) are you interested in bringing? Reets (both days)
C- Which days do you intend to attend? both
D- Is Wednesday and Sunday somewhere around 7:00-7:30 server time good with you? yes

I was under the impression that you were going to the second group Mike. Well I think we are switching to a Sunday-Wednesday run. Wednesday will probally look something like Attunemen, Moroes, and possible Maiden. So that will leave sunday as our progression day. It would work best if there happens to be a dps class that can not make the sunday run, that way you can alternate with them. If not we'll do our best to keep you for sunday seeing how you've been there from the start with us. Thanks for the clarification. :)

I volunteered that before I realized team 3 was staying active, besides it appears due to my schedule I was disregarded as an alt anyhow.

No biggie, I'll just have to keep running 1/week :)

By no means were you disregarded as an alt Mike. You had posted that Mondays were not good for you and were only going to be available occasionally on Fridays. I simply posted that you might want to check out group 3 thinking that their days (Wed/Sun) might be more convienent for you.

Our group has a very active real-life and it seems like getting all 10 of us on at the same time is hard to do, so I would love to be able to /w you some Friday and have you run with us. The only trouble with that is that it will take you out of being able to run with another group (unless you run Short with us and Mo with group 3)

Again, hopefully this clarifies that I had no intention to disregard you and hope to see you with us in Kara.

-Steve

Ah I didn't mean to imply I took it personally, I was more saying that kara 3 would continue to be my main due to scheduling. I will be avail for both runs with a lock or a hunter depending on the needs of the group at the time. I can dps just fine with both chars, so either is simply a ranged spot.

For sunday night run please be online at 6:15.
as for wednesdays, we will try one more time next week if noone shows we may cancel this nights runa d only do 1 night a week.

Hey John, Rhys is out of town this Sunday, but he said I could step in and OT. so between you, Chaska, Ben, Me and I know there at least a couple regulars, I think it should happen. Let me know if we can round up a group.

Back