Ken - Malohaut

Malohaut

Hey all. It's been a long long time since I've been here. Just wanted to see if there's anyone who remembers me? Maybe I can get in touch with some old friends. Maybe make new ones. If you don't remember me, maybe you remember:

Knights of the Trinity or His guilds, Malohaut or Chivah.

Anybody? Or are all my old friends long gone?

/gasp

He lives!

Glad to see you're alive and well, Malohaut. Yes, of course I remember you. I'm sure Elihu would, too.

I can't speak for the youngin's, though.

Horray! Well, I'd like to get back into things again. So what's new? Any active Christian guilds in World of Warcraft? I mean I know you have a list, but I'm looking for one who's not on a PvP server (too much stress), however, I'm willing to go wherever the Lord leads.

So whassup my brothers and sisters in Christ?

Who is this old dude what randomly (re)appeared? :p

Redeemed and The Forgiven seem to be the most active, though that could be because they're an active part of the forums. Cata bring you back?

(and heyas from someone who arrived way after you disappeared apparently)

I've actually been in WoW this entire time, just floating from here to there. I'm pretty much home based in Moon Guard ... But there's nothing I miss more than genuine Christian fellowship. Plus, I'm in Texas now.

I remember Redeemed from long ago. I actually made a guild video from back then:

Redeemed Music Video

Maybe I'll go say hello to them. :D So thanks Arkon. And thanks to you Tek! I def. remember you! <3

Hey Ken, been a very long time. You should create an alt on Stonemaul and get hooked up with Goblit and I in RK to chat.

WoW! Long time no see Ken :) I rarely log in to these forums anymore, but I couldn't resist saying hello!

You know you can talk to friends on different servers now with Realid ......so wherever you end up you can add all your friends on Stonemaul...let me know where you end up and I'll send you the info to add me and Avesther.

Great to hear from you!

I've actually been in WoW this entire time, just floating from here to there. I'm pretty much home based in Moon Guard ... But there's nothing I miss more than genuine Christian fellowship. Plus, I'm in Texas now.

I remember Redeemed from long ago. I actually made a guild video from back then:

Redeemed Music Video

Maybe I'll go say hello to them. :D So thanks Arkon. And thanks to you Tek! I def. remember you! <3

The video brings back good memories. BTW...Myself, Goblit, Blagora, Klangdon and Stoops still play on Stonemaul. Sandric was the only one still in Redeemed but he just posted that he has cancelled his account. Everybody else like Pro, his father young, Scrapy, Deborah and Abigail don't play anymore. Actually, could be wrong about Scrapy. I did talk to Deborah a few months back, she's been playing LOTRO and GW and some other games.

I may not know you Ken and I play with The Forgiven; I would encourage you to play with either Redeemed or TF. The fellowship within the game in the guilds (I just assume with Redeemed but I imagine so) has become more important than the game itself IMO. The analogies contained in the Bible pertaining to the body of believers always seem to point towards our need to be connected - we have far more health in community then we do alone.

It sounds like the logical choice is already before you and I hope you continue to be blessed by the relationships that you already have started in Redeemed. I have actually pulled a couple of my friends from other realms due to relationship alone - definitely don't underestimate strength in numbers :)

(and don't take this as TF wouldn't like to have you either - you could make a toon in both realms, get hooked in, and find which one fits you the best)

Just a post to say that you guys have and always will rock!

Also, just really really wanted to get my post count OFF of 666. *shudders*

Better late than never. I remember quite well. Hey Ken, how have you been? I mostly play on Cenarion Circe and Thunderhorn, but I keep my toon on Stonemaul for reasons.

BTW, yes yes i do rock :)!

Aah! I see so many familiar names on here! Mal in particular, it would be wonderful to talk to you again. I played Twighlight from the DAoC days—way back when—with Jadzia (sp?).

I know this is an old thread, but I figured I'd still give it a try... Hey Malohaut! This is Twighlight from the DAoC days. Would be good to hear from you again!

Hey Twilight.....LITSA here...... Mal shows up sporactically every once in awhile......most of the rest of them have moved on long ago. Very few of us left who ever played DAoC and check in. I did meet up with a guy who moved with the bunch to WOW and was playing GW2 with the ToJ group not sure if he's still around or not. So many people use things like facebook to stay in touch that much is missed out.

Blessings and Hugs, "Angel"

Interesting bit of trivia: I was one of the 8 founding members of Tribe of Judah's Albion guild in Dark Age of Camelot. My character's name was Sarengar.

Elihu was another founding member. His character name was Riegwyn.

EDIT: I still have a screenshot of the 8 founding members at the guild hall together. I don't know where it's saved and it would take some digging, but I'm fairly confident I still have a copy...

Back