KH:COM

KeyBladeMaster

its coming out this november. how many of you are fans of it and are you going to get it. i know a bit about it thanks to www.kh2.co.uk. if you know anything speacile about its release date or something about gameplay could you plz tell me id be very obliged.

I'm looking foward to the games too
biggrin.gif
. One thing heard is that there were planning to have a dress up system sililar to Final Fantasy X-2. Basically that means jobs/classes. Also I've read that KH:COM is 1 year after KH and KH2 is another year after KH:COM. So that means Sora is 16 in KH2.

well ive got the info you need. lol well on the dress up thing tetsuya nomura(director) hasnt said anything on it and the demos from E3 never showed anything pertaining to that so thats most likely false. now to the time thing. COM fills in the gap between the original and the sequel(you dont need to play COM to understand the story but it helps) number 2 takes place one year from KH 1 so sora is 15. if you want more info go to www.kh2.co.uk and you can see pictures download trailers and songs and stuff. its a good site for KH related material. Oh and were also going to be getting KH COM at the SAME time as the japanese(lucky us) or at least in a close perimeter as for KH2's release its only scheduled for 2005 for both countries. No UK dates have been set.

Back