Knights of the Cross

So, as of right now we're looking at the Sanctum of Rall for the primary server option??? I think I remember reading that we can initially transfer our characters to other worlds until the server populations begin to stabalize...afterwards it will cost a variable # of gems depending on the population of the server you're transferring to.
Things may be a bit slow for my wife and I to get logged in and playing since we'll have her parents here for about a month. Looking forward to GW2 launch this Saturday!
Have a great week everyone! :D
Int / Ether

So, as of right now we're looking at the Sanctum of Rall for the primary server option??? I think I remember reading that we can initially transfer our characters to other worlds until the server populations begin to stabalize...afterwards it will cost a variable # of gems depending on the population of the server you're transferring to.
Things may be a bit slow for my wife and I to get logged in and playing since we'll have her parents here for about a month. Looking forward to GW2 launch this Saturday!
Have a great week everyone! :D
Int / Ether

Yuppers SOR looks to be the server, I hope to get on a few minutes and save my names but alas I must work this weekend...

booo for work...
Ooooor you could give me your names and i'd <sinister chuckle> 'save' them for you. muwahahaha... :D LoL
sorry you have to work this weekend. i'll be in a business writing and business policy class for the next 2 months so i'm not sure what kind of work load i'll have. my weekends may be tied up about the same. :(

booo for work...
Ooooor you could give me your names and i'd <sinister chuckle> 'save' them for you. muwahahaha... :D LoL
sorry you have to work this weekend. i'll be in a business writing and business policy class for the next 2 months so i'm not sure what kind of work load i'll have. my weekends may be tied up about the same. :(

Lol, im sure he appreciates the "offer" haha, but that's why he has a Son :] *even more sinister chuckle*

Back