Kologarn down and Hodir Attempt

Plankeye

We managed to down Kologarn. We also got a couple of attempts in on Hodir. Waiting on the video to upload and I will post a link so everyone can take a look. Don't forget to move on Hodir. You can't stop for long in that fight as there is always a reason to move.

gratz everyone on one shotting three bosses in a row on same night and great job leading Grim. that is good news as it shows how fast it can be done, and you can move onto the higher level bosses. hodir was next, and we got, i think it was, two good attempts in. Need to dance out of those runes better, and get into the large one to avoid the freeze better and keep moving. Looking forward to getting more peeps in. :D

Sandric, did you happen to get any video of the other fights?

Also, you can see in the pic I posted, you go down those steps which leads to the other bosses after you kill Kolo.

Last edited:
Yup, great job everyone. Now everyone can add the Auriaya and the four keepers (Hodir, Thorim, Freya, and Mimiron) to our list of bosses we can access, too! Of those Hodir is supposed to be the easiest tier 8 boss, so everyone take a look at the strategy for him if you get the chance!

Hodir is pretty easy really, just have to move out of smaller ice dropping on your head. The big ice is really easy to see. That and make sure you break the adds out of ice each time he freezes them.

Back