KOTOR II

Rithkil

It hasn't come out yet, but I'm anticipating it. It looks really cool. Can't wait for it to come out!

What are your thoughts on it, or the last one.
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

Same here. I started a new character on it though. I'm trying to gain experience to enter the tomb of Naga Sadow on Korriban.

The first one is fantastic. It has become my favorite game. I still haven't played through as dark side yet.

...one of these days.

I'm pretty much a buy any Star Wars game person, so I'll probably get KOTORII as well. I just may hold off for awhile unless the reviews are outrageously good. At this point, I'm not expecting it to have much innovation or that 'zing' like the first one.

Yeah, the new features shown are enough. Not to metnion the suspense of the new storyline...OOOOHH....
biggrin.gif

I finally got it! It's awesome! My favorite XBox game ever! I reccomend it to anyone! Star Wars fan or no..........and nobody is responding at this forum so it's as good as dead!

whoa, use the edit button there rith!
biggrin.gif
anyways, i'll probably get it when it comes out for pc. Do you have to beat or own the first one to understand the story?

No, not exactly. You can just sort of continue on what happened in the last one. But you play as a different character.

Back