Kudos to Redeemed

Goblit

Kept meaning to post this shot of general chat I took :) of someone not in the guild talking about us.

Yay, Redeemed!

Thanks for the screenshot, Goblit. Made me smile. :) Keep up the great work, everyone!

is that shaylara's hunter? I could be wrong.

Chinatown and I used to raid ZA with him back when china was in A team.

Sat I had the pleasure of being in a semi pug (meaning just me and 2 others were a pug) and clearing out most of Ulduar. At first I was not going to join do to the amount of lang issues most people have, but when I expressed that I perfer not to hear that they said that was fine and they would honor that. WOW! There were a couple slips what where followed with quick sorries... it was actually not to bad.

I miss being part of a group of friends that make a difference in peoples' lives every day, even if they don't realize it. I'm also extremely proud that God blessed me with a good long time to get to be part of it!

<3 you guys :)

What are you up to these day young one? (who isn't so young anymore, I suspect you have graduated by now, and how is your father and brother doing and no 1 word or 1 sentence answers either, or tell them to post a whats up with them thread. It is like you and your family fell off the face of the earth.

"Hey, I've got an idea"
"Whats that?"
"Lets stop playing WOW"
"Great idea, it will save us money."
"And lets stop keeping in touch with our friends too."
"Uhm...ok."

Last edited:
Back