Kurzick/Luxon Revote

Kurzick or Luxon?

• Kurzick

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Luxon

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Im probably not going to vote untill i get far enought in the game... and latly been farming a bunch for some reason instead of furthering myself in cantha.

I give you more evidence of Kurzick superiority:
Kurzick-1.5k-armor.jpg

:p

Can we decide at this point?

To Pastori and SoE officers:

With due respect to the opinions of those who think we don't yet have enough info to make a decision, I'd really like to see us move forward with choosing an alliance in the near future. Pastori said its a split with other Christian guilds, so we can probably be assured of finding guilds for a Christian guild alliance regardless of which faction we choose. And I think its fine to have friendly guilds on the other side too - we can match up against them for practice and fun, just as we did with that other Christian guild a few weeks back.

To members who are not ready to decide:

I know that the question of whether alliances can be switched has not been answered. Hopefully there will be an answer to that soon. But beyond that, what other information are you lacking that you will need to reach a decision? I think pretty much the factions have been laid out at this point and we can see the areas, armor, etc. specific to them. If there is other information you're waiting for, or any reason you may have for not moving forward with a vote and alliance at this point, please post what it is.

To those who want to go Luxon:

I have not seen very many arguments on this side of the coin. Some people are voting Luxon but not many people have expressed why. This is the right time for you guys to express your opinions, because we still have some guildies on the fence at this point and a compelling argument for Luxon could certainly shift the tide of opinions in your favor.

Paul

Last edited:
hmm... suggestion. since we really have two guilds, So[Elijah]/[Elisha], could we not have one be kurzick, and one be luxon? that way, if the guild/alliance could not change faction, people would be able to change factions if they wanted to.

Baron Squirrel said:
hmm... suggestion. since we really have two guilds, So[Elijah]/[Elisha], could we not have one be kurzick, and one be luxon? that way, if the guild/alliance could not change faction, people would be able to change factions if they wanted to.

Not a bad idea at all. There can also be some good arguments for having both on the same side though, so maybe it would be a good topic for a new discussion thread.

Baron Squirrel said:
Hey! I made that suggestion a couple of weeks ago! THIEF!

Just kidding...

I choose...What in the world could that be? :D

"What? Where? I don't see anything."

"Well, I- I could have sworn I saw something. No matter. First, let's drink. Me from my glass, and you from yours."

Oh now you did it. If that version of the Sentinel armor is only available to the Kurzicks, I hereby change my vote. I MUST HAVE IT!

STOP posting that picture! I'm running out of paper towels for the drool!

I hereby dub it Sauron Armor because that's what it reminds me of. If you don't know who Sauron is, I want to know how you got your computer under a rock.

Kurzicks work for me

But as for that armor, glad someone else sees the resemblence to the evil dude in Lord of the Rings....Sauron.

Cloud G said:
Kurzicks work for me

But as for that armor, glad someone else sees the resemblence to the evil dude in Lord of the Rings....Sauron.

That's what makes it cool! :D

Cloud G said:
Kurzicks work for me

Hey, Sauron was evil. Not the armor. If we go Kurzick, our warriors could redeem a really awesome armor design. So it's practically a moral imperative, right? :D

Back