Laptops?

My sister got a Toshiba Satellite for Christmas this past year and so far it is a pretty nice computer. She only uses it for surfing the web and schooling, I would recommend this computer. I was pretty amazed at what she got for what she paid. That is the only experience that I have with laptops.

As far as desktops I have experience only with dell and Toshiba and any time I have had problems with my 4+ year old Dell it has been pretty simple to fix and only had to go thorough support two times. Based off of how my Dell has performed with more than 4 years of constant gaming and constantly being used by some member of my family I would say its pretty reliable.
Hope that helps.

I am a mac girl personally they are so much more user friendly and you don't really have to worry about viruses because those are mostly made for PCs. They are safe and easy to use and if you get them refurbished from apple you can save some bucks

Last edited:
MIcrosoft allows system makers to only include a restore partition sans recovery media so this is perfectly acceptable in MS's eyes.

Back