"Last Gnome On Earth" mutator

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
Last Gnome On Earth
Protect the gnome at all cost.

Do you crave attention? Want all the infected to swarm you and the gnome you are carrying? Then we have the campaign game mode for you. The team needs to carry the garden gnome from start to finish in any campaign. The common infected hate the gnome and will swarm whoever is carrying him. Watch out putting him on the ground, a boomer explosion will send him flying!
Yes. Very yes.

Who's in?

Sounds interesting.

hmm... wonder how well it'll work on Cold Creek where you get swarmed already...

hmm... wonder how well it'll work on Cold Creek where you get swarmed already...
After playing Cold Creek last night, I'm in no hurry to play it again.

I was thinking The Parish, if only because the mutator seems better suited to a "RUN RUN RUN" finale than a "hold out at this location and fight off hordes and two tanks" finale.

I like the possibility that Cold Creek has, but it's still pretty raw. And I'm worried that if I'm carrying the gnome I'd have to deal with the infected and Elihu... :)

And I'm worried that if I'm carrying the gnome I'd have to deal with the infected and Elihu... :)
Do you mean you're concerned about Elihu playing as Infected or you're worried about Elihu incapping you with friendly fire?

I would say either is a valid concern.

And I'm guessing this mutator is campaign-only. It doesn't sound like it would be much fun in Versus.

Last edited:
:p Let's be honest... Elihu is less of a threat as infected then on your team :p

My vote's for the mutator if we only have 4. If we have 8...my vote is still for the mutator. I just want to play a game mode where carrying the gnome actually has an impact on gameplay.

Good times last night, although my team lost pretty bad.....I don't think I hit a single thing with the tank, and I had him 3 times =-P

Good times last night, although my team lost pretty bad.....I don't think I hit a single thing with the tank, and I had him 3 times =-P
I know how it goes. :( I usually dread getting tank.

It may have been a loss, but the score didn't reflect what really happened. The winning team basically had to crawl to the safe room each time, you were so close to stopping us each map, it just wasn't in the cards this week. Just like me losing in TF2, some weeks it's just not there....

It may have been a loss, but the score didn't reflect what really happened. The winning team basically had to crawl to the safe room each time, you were so close to stopping us each map
Very true. I don't think there was a round where we had a medpack or pills between us and most rounds we were all in the red.

Back