later guys

darksorrow

Yea, I know, I'm an elitist, a lot of you get that idea by now.
When I pay 15 dollars a month, I want to be part of something productive instead of grinding gold and AV all day. That's just me.

I did enjoy the fellowship, and nothing will change the fact that I am still a Christian no matter where I am.

However, this is a game. I'd like to be one of the better players if not the best players when i play a game, any game, and it has always been like that since the day I touched my first video game, no matter which game i played. Many people in redeemed have a lot of things going on in real life, and wow is something casual for you, I totally understand that; but that is just not something I can do and say "I'm fine with it." after getting killed repeatedly by pixels and real players alike, especially after downing bosses in MH/BT and experiencing high-end arena games.

You are still my brothers and sisters in Christ, and I hope you enjoy your time in redeemed, but I think it is time for me to say farewell. We are just too different when it comes to games.

and yes, I did realize some of you think that I am immature and take a game too seriously; but it is just how I look at things: If I can't even try for my best in a video game, how will I be able to strive for the best in real life?

Good luck in your journeys and I hope you find a good home where you enjoy your time more:)

May God be with you on your travels Illyria. Sometimes though, you might find that being the best isn't being at the top of the charts. Being the best is being with friends you can respect, being with others and showing self respect by example, giving a hand up to someone who is down and hanging around a loving community. Remember us if you find tough times in your travels and we will be here to give you a hug and blessings.

Yo Ill. I don't know you, but I love you. That's the Jesus. Peace.

no matter where you go, your always gonna find one of us welcoming you, people leave, and people come back, some dont, no matter where you go, where always there for you

You wear the banner for Christ even if you leave the Redeemed banner behind. Play your game, be the best at it but always treat people as worthwhile beings with dignity and respect and they will look up to you. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, that is a simple rule that Christ teaches us. That is how you strive for the best in real life, not by beating a video game and berating or belittling people along the way who you believe are lesser. Hope you think about it and decide to take all that excellence that is inside of you in the right direction. Goodwone

Back