**Leadership Change**

Your fearless leader has been kicked upstairs.

I have been asked to lead the ToJ MMO Section. My new responsibilities overseeing all the ToJ MMO guilds (SoE/SOE, Redeemed, MSC, the new LOTRO guild) will start on January 9th.

As such, I will no longer be able to handle the day to day leadership of SoE. Derk has graciously agreed to be the new benevolent dictator, also effective January 9th. I will remain with SoE as an officer in an advisory capacity, and I will lead Bible study once we figure out what night it will be on (Thursdays are no longer possible due to ToJ staff meetings being on Thursdays).

So, I want to thank each of you for helping to make this one of the easiest guilds I've ever worked with. Thank you to Silver Sand and Gideon for founding the guild and sharing initial leadership with me. Thank you to Wh1teOut, ewoksrule, Andrew and Derk for stepping up when Silver and Gideon decided to step down. Thank you to all of my officers, past and present, for handling issues as they pop up. And thank you to Astrod00d for running one of the bestguild websites I've ever seen, and to Talon for hosting the TS server.

So, any questions, please feel free to post them here. It's has been a joy, a privlege, and an honor to lead you all for the past two years, and I look forward to helping all of our MMOs have as much or more success as SoE.

its a term used by linux users to define leaders of projects, more commonly known as "Benevolent Dictators for life", Linus Torvald was one of the first ones.

its a term used by linux users to define leaders of projects, more commonly known as "Benevolent Dictators for life", Linus Torvald was one of the first ones.

What about the thing where I nominated myself to be the benevolent dictator of all America?!?! *shoots ICBM at linux developers*

*sniffle* well at least ur not leaving. well i have only been in the guild for 5 months and really i dont know anything about the interworkings of a guild. i can only take ur word for it. but for the short amount of time i've been here this guild/alliance truely makes this game we play so much better.
on that happy note congrats to both of you!

Well congrats Pastori. Thank you so much for donating your time to make this Guild better. I think you will do an excellent job in your new position!

One question for you Pastori, Will you still be in GuildWars? And will you become a member of the guild instead of the leader?

One question for you Pastori, Will you still be in GuildWars? And will you become a member of the guild instead of the leader?

Yeah, good question. I'd like to see him slummin' with us lowly folk. We might go to Sorrows and make him tank with his Ele or some other such appropriate torture.

The Monk could use Word of Healing exclusively on him and never cast it until his health was around 10% or so. That should make him grovel.

Guys he is not going any where :). He will still be an officer and still in Charge he is just in charge of more than just GW :). If you read his post it states he will remain in the guild as an Officer and Advisor.

Yeah, good question. I'd like to see him slummin' with us lowly folk. We might go to Sorrows and make him tank with his Ele or some other such appropriate torture.

The Monk could use Word of Healing exclusively on him and never cast it until his health was around 10% or so. That should make him grovel.

Wow, absolutely hysterical. Thats also not a bad idea :)

[toj.cc]WildBillKickoff;199176 said:
Your fearless leader has been kicked upstairs.

I have been asked to lead the ToJ MMO Section. My new responsibilities overseeing all the ToJ MMO guilds (SoE/SOE, Redeemed, MSC, the new LOTRO guild) will start on January 9th.
I'm Tek7 and I approve this message. :D

I just wanted to poke my head in and say that I'm very excited to have WildBill serving as MMO Section Leader. This is the first, and a very important, part of a strategy to share more authority and responsibility with Tribe of Judah members to shape and guide ToJ in the year to come.

WildBill has done a fantastic job as GW Chapter Leader and I know that his success is due, in no small part, to his excellent staff and the great members of SoE/SOE.

[toj.cc]WildBillKickoff;199176 said:
[...] and I will lead Bible study once we figure out what night it will be on (Thursdays are no longer possible due to ToJ staff meetings being on Thursdays).
With the new year upon us, we may very well be changing which night we hold Tribe of Judah staff meetings; it's likely that we'll move meeting to Monday or Tuesday nights.

thursday is bad day for me though, i have 5-7pm classes >_<

Back