Leatherworking

Counselor

OK I stunk as an enchanter but at the time of this writing I'm at level 275 in leatherworking. Many thanks to all who have helped. My goal is to hit level 300 and get as many of the patterns as I possibly can. I specialized in Elemental leatherworking. So if you come on any plans please let me know. This is one way I can give back to the guild. I am committed to hit 300 as fast as I can. Please call on me if you need me to make you something. Also remembre I can use all types of leather.

TC

Well done TC, I know you have been dedicated to power leveling this trade. I think I still have another elemental available. Make sure you bug Ironwolfe, Terenol and Sharps as they will want what you can make, they can help by helping you farm to get you to 300.

I will help you for sure Tc! I may not be a skinner, but if you need to hit some dangerous areas for materials, give me a shout; two may succeed where one cannot....or at least die slower!

Once I hit my low 50s I can seriously start gathering Essences of Elements. Even now, let me know if there are other non-skinned drops that you need, and I will do my best to find them for you.

Back