Left 4 Dead 2 game night?

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
I'm not suggesting a weekly game night like our old "Left 4 Wednesday" events, but several members have said they'd be interested in a one-off L4D2 game night.

So who's interested and when would you all want to play? Or should someone just pick a night other than Tuesday and spam invites on Steam?

It occurs to me that the ToJ L4D Steam group is still operational.

Someone with admin rights could choose a random night, create an event, then everyone in the group should get the invite.

Still, I'd like for people interested in playing to post a reply here so we can get an idea of who's still up for L4D2.

I'm up for this. A Monday or Wednesday would work best for me. Thursdays are out, Fridays are doubtful. Since I have the misfortune of living on the east coast these days, it would be nice if we could start earlier in the evening.

Sounds like a lot of fun... but I don't know if I can, I am buying a house and my time is going crazy with to do lists...

I just bought the game from the steam summer sale. I'd be up for a game... Only problem is I have to get up early for work so my bedtime is 9:00pm eastern. I could do an 8:00pm eastern game most any night.

I just bought the game from the steam summer sale. I'd be up for a game... Only problem is I have to get up early for work so my bedtime is 9:00pm eastern. I could do an 8:00pm eastern game most any night.

Game nights in the past often ran for longer than an hour as both teams had to play through the levels often taken 1-2 1/2 hours.

A scheduled game night would be good, but people randomly starting a game and spamming invites could work just as (if not more) effectively.

Next time I'm in front of my secondary PC, I might give that a try.

Back