Legacy of Elijah Leadership

Stc95

Tribe of Judah Guild Wars Chapter Leader
What is Legacy of Elijah Leadership:
LoE leadership is sectioned into several different departments: PvP, PvE, Treasury, Media, Ministry, and Recruitment. Each departments will have a head while the size of the staff will vary between each department.

PvP: Responsible for organizing, leading, and introducing interested members to PvP.
PvE: Responsible for organizing and leading PvE events, monitoring guild chat, and enforcing LoE Code of Conduct. These are general guild officers.
Treasury: Responsible for organizing, maintaining, and recording the transactions to and from the guild storage.
Media: Responsible for monitoring and up-keeping LoE social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, CGA Forums, and TeamSpeak3.
Ministry: Responsible for organizing and leading ministry events such as bible studies, prayer groups, outreach events, for LoE.
Recruitment: Responsible for recruiting new members to LoE both in-game and out-of-game while making sure new members are welcomed and adjusting.

How LoE Leadership works:
Legacy of Elijah leadership is organized to delegate responsibilities between officers with the guild leader ensuring the guild runs like a well-oiled machine. As mentioned, LoE leadership is divided into six departments. Each department has a department head. These department heads will run each department as they see fit; it will be their baby. Department heads will be able to recruit members for their staff and will report to the guild leader and other officers. Officers will have access to the private officers forum and be able to counsel the guild leader and other officers.

Department Roster:
PvP

PvE
Abba San [Head]
TheRaven
Taran
Shamgar07

Treasury
Ursen [Head]
Shamgar
Brydon

Media

Ministry
Pheonix28 [Head]
Ursen

Recruitment
RyanB [Head]

NOTE: All LoE leadership staff members are non-paid volunteers. If you are interested in serving Legacy of Elijah, PM either Stc95 or Abba San for more information.

Updated: 12/4/2012

Last edited:
Will the pve leader's lead efforts in wvw? And is there an 'alliance' with the other christian guilds going to sanctum of rall? I didn't see any leaders under pvp so was just curious. Also I might be interested in a tournament spvp team spot if anyone else wants to get one going.

While their responsibilities fall under the PvE and the guild side of gameplay, PvE officers can be in WvW. Again, their responsibilities don't require them to, but they are of course more than welcome to. As is regular members forming an impromptu WvW group.

However, it was my vision to have PvP officers form and lead groups/events in both WvW and sPvP. Unfortunately I haven't had anyone vocalize a desire to spearhead such a project and I think it might not be for a month or two after the game is released that people will focus less on PvE and try PvPing. As much as I love WvW and have been doing that almost exclusively, I can't wait to dive into the storyline and explore Tyria. I personally would like to focus on leading a WvW/PvP group, but I unfortunately can't make the time commitment right now.

I would like to help Ryan with recruiting and making new members feel welcome.
I would really like to help anywhere I am needed.

Let me know.

Excellent! I suggest you PM Ryan either here or in-game to figure out where best to help out. Thanks for the interest and servant's heart! I'm really excited about our Recruitment Department, it has the potential to be one of the biggest difference between a Christian guild and the rest!

Last edited:
I had spoke to someone (cant remember which staff member it was),
but i am willing to advertise guild recruitment in all towns i stop in for a length of time before i go back to level training.

If this is something that will help than i only have 2 questions;
1. when can i start?
2. could the staff write me a template so i know i would be advertising LoE correctly?

if not maybe there is another area i could get my feet wet in helping.
just let me know,
PS: if not its okay i just wanted to let you know i am willing to help

GOD bless,
Wayno

I should be up and running soon will take me a bit to get used to the game but i will be full pvp and may later be able to fill in the pvp officer position.

Back