Legendary Staff

Deydriena

As some of you have been asking, I wanted to make sure to post so you all would know the status of the Firelands Legendary staff quest. This week should be the final week of our trek. All I need now is to kill Ragnaros and claim the weapon. We ran out of time tonight in our guild 10m, so the group I raid with Friday is planning to kill Rag with me at the start of our 7:00 raid Friday night. Seeing as it takes time to get there, kill the trash, and allow for a mistake or two, I can't give an exact time on when we should finish, but I'm guessing around 7:30 or 8:00.

I'll let guild chat know once he's dead, so you can be in Stormwind if you are interested in seeing the cinematic.

Thanks in advance to everyone who made it possible for our guild to do this. I really appreciate all the extra hours you put into killing bosses that many of you didn't need to kill for any other reason. (Hugs to all of you!)

Congrats in advance to all of you on your new little pets that will be coming as soon as we get the achievement. I hope you enjoy them! :D

Thanks Failpug for the Rag kill Thursday night. It was fun to raid with you again, and it was nice to get the extra time in DS tonight. We actually finished early! :)

Staff

Here are some pictures from the "event" when I turned in the legendary staff questline tonight just after 7:30. Videos of this event and the final Rag kill needed to complete this will be uploaded to www.youtube.com/kemlabs in case any of you who wanted to see it weren't able to attend live (Thanks Chris for taping those). We had a lot of fun tonight, several guildies were flying around the Cathedral with me!

P.s. Make sure you stop by the guild vendor to pick up your new BOA pets! :D

Back