legit?

With one glance at the site, I'm going to post a loud, resounding, "No."

There is NO "easy" way to make money. You're have to pour your sweat and blood into whatever you do. I repeat: NO EASY WAY TO MAKE MONEY.

pyramid scams are so last tuesday. I offer an advancement opportunity in the shape of a dodecahedron :)

Rule number 1 : Nothing comes easy.
Rule number 2 : Anybody telling you any different is lieing or trying to sell you something!

If your *really* interested in making money it isn't going to be easy _and_ you usually need a little bit of start up capital. However it is possible, you just wont get any [reliable] cash flow without effort.

I haven't listened to the radio in a while but I've heard some shall we say "morally questionable" advertisements in the past during conservative shows and even on Christian radio stations. Given their audience I'd think they would drive away listeners by aligning themselves so. I guess they are either desperate for funds or maybe the show was created on another station originally and aired with (or without) permission.

There is NO "easy" way to make money. You're have to pour your sweat and blood into whatever you do. I repeat: NO EASY WAY TO MAKE MONEY.

Sure there is Photocopier! FTA! (For the Arrest) :p

Back