/level help

Icthus

As a recent 50 person I have not established a strong alt. I was wondering what you/we/us/whatever think we need as a guild? I am willing to help fill in the gaps.

Right now I have-

50 Necro
34 Paladin
21 Cleric
20 Therugist

Looking for thoughts suggestions and the such....

In my opinion KoT could use some Clerics, Sorcerers, and Minstrels. They seem to be the classes most needed for RvR and I do not believe we have many of them in KoT.

If the guild needs minstrels, I have a /level minstrel alt that I haven't brought into the guild yet. I'd be willing to play that character more if the guild needs. I also have a reaver and cabalist, and enjoy playing all of them.

I would say a strong Rejuv cleric or a mind sorc. That's also what the realm needs in general
smile.gif

My next char will probably be a rejuv cleric.

My two cents.
smile.gif

Right now my cleric is half rejuv and half mending (? whatever healing is).

Sounds like he might be on the right track.

heres my cler knowledge.
For Cammrin, I was full rejuv until i hit 40.5 then with the mini spec points i did some enh. and i continued to keep rejuv at lvl until 48. the dumped rest into enh and some smite.
I was able to lvl very quickly, i never thought id get him to 50 and i got over 7K rps in cale. i loved rvr even as a rejuv cler. he was like a rock and i had 2 75% life instas so i was liek almost impossile to kill.
As an all rejuv cler i can easily provide all heals for a grp even if they dont have uber buffs.
I also have a 43 cler all enh (w/ mini spec points in rejuv) His heals reek, when he has to heal for grps of his lvl, even with his uber buffs i still run out of mana like every pull.
Id say all rejuv, tho i may be the only person on the planet who says so. it owns you can't solo unless you smite so you might as well be uber valuable for the group and your heals will do that not the buffs.
any questions you can ask me here or in game.

~C

Back