Leveling a Prot Pally.

Bringeroflight

Hey all. In case you were bored and want to run through some lower level instances, I will be running instances on my Pally when i'm not questing. I'll be hitting Marudon and BRD next. If you want to have some good ole fashion leveling fun, come on down and send a tell to Starski. I'm lvl 45 and moving up quick.

I have a 66 drood and a 77 mage....who want to be finished but aren't...I hate leaving things unfinished....must level them....but don't wanna do the work

In my leveling travels, i'm learning just how OP Pally tanks are. I can take on 7-8, 3+level mobs and easily survive. I think i'm 47ish now. It will start slowing down soon :(.

In my leveling travels, i'm learning just how OP Pally tanks are. I can take on 7-8, 3+level mobs and easily survive. I think i'm 47ish now. It will start slowing down soon :(.
The best is when you can take on NPC's and kill a hordie at the same time... Done that a couple times :D

I ganked a pally one time with my drood in STV, I think he was a couple lvls higher than me and RET. He was so mad and he had some guys with him. I stealthed and sneaked away, it was pretty funny. :)

i too am a recent pally convert! although my guy is 78 and will be at 80 soon, i love playing this guy and will make him my main very soon....hope you enjoy as much as i have!

Back