Leveling Jewelcrafter

Lethalon

Redeemed Guild Leader
Artheos has decided to take up Jewelcrafting, he's currently at about 100...

If anyone has any spare gems/ores that they don't need, it would be appreciated if you would send them his way!

I have a few miners and a JC on stonemaul. When you're on, I can check what I have or I can spend some time helping u farm a bit. :p

Made it to 320!

Thanks for the help FK!

Next up is:

320-325
Make 5-7 from any of the following gems.

[Bold Blood Garnet], [Delicate Blood Garnet], [Jagged Deep Peridot], [Reckless Flame Spessarite], [Purified Shadow Draenite]

325-335
10 x [Mercurial Adamantite] - 40 Adamantite Powder, 10 Primal Earth
Save these, you will need them later.

Make a few from any of the following gems if you didn't reach 335.

[Regal Deep Peridot], [Glinting Shadow Draenite], [Shifting Shadow Draenite], [Subtle Golden Draenite], [Purified Jaggal Pearl] - This one turns green at 332.

335-340
Make 5-7 from any of the following gems.

[Smooth Golden Draenite], [Potent Flame Spessarite], [Rigid Azure Moonstone], [Sovereign Shadow Draenite]

340 - 350
You can continue to make the gems above if you didn't reach 350 by making the rings below.

10 x [Heavy Adamantite Ring] - 10 Adamantite Bar, 10 Mercurial Adamantite

Sorry Lethalon, didn't know u posted here. My account is still active for a few more days, so feel free to post a update here or send a msg to Goteeman and I'll see what I have to help out.

Thanks for the mats FK!

Made it to 385, so it looks kind of like this:

350 - 395
Buy around 55 from any of the following gems. At 375, these recipes will turn to yellow so you might to buy more gems.
[Bloodstone], [Chalcedony], [Dark Jade], [Huge Citrine], [Shadow Crystal], [Sun Crystal]

Cut any gem you want. Seriously, there are like 50 new green gem recipes, I won't list all of them. Go to your trainer, learn one and make that recipe around 55 times.

395 - 400
Make 5 from any of the following items:

5 x [Bloodstone Band] - 5 Bloodstone, 10 Crystallized Earth
5 x [Crystal Chalcedony Amulet] - 5 Chalcedony, 10 Crystallized Earth
5 x [Crystal Citrine Necklace] - 5 Huge Citrine, 10 Crystallized Earth
5 x [Sun Rock Ring] - 5 Sun Crystal, 10 Crystallized Earth

400 - 420
23 x [Stoneguard Band] - 46 Eternal Earth
or

23 x [Shadowmight Ring] - 23 Eternal Earth, 23 Eternal Shadow

If you have some [Monarch Topaz], [Twilight Opal], [Autumn's Glow], [Forest Emerald], [Sky Sapphire] or you can buy these for cheaper than the Eternals, go to Wintergrasp and buy the jewelcrafting recipes sold by Stone Guard Mukar (Horde) and Knight Dameron (Alliance). You can only buy these recipes if your faction controls Wintergrasp. One recipe costs 19 honor, which means if you stay here and do a few daily quest while the battle is on, you can buy most of the recipes.

All of these recipes are orange up to 410 and yellow up to 425.

420 - 425
Check the previous part if you don't have Titanium Bar.
5 x [Dream Signet] - 5 Titanium Bar, 5 Dream Shard, 5 Forest Emerald

Got to 577! Much appreciated FK!

Looks like research is a big part of JC, which requires:

Imperial Amethyst
Primordial Ruby
River's Heart
Sun's Radiance
Vermillion Onyx
Wild Jade

Back