LF 5v5

aendus

Does anyone have a 5v5 arena team? Or the desire to start one?

I haven't done it since burning crusade and I'd like to try it out.

Warlock LFG 5v5

I can bring a prot pallie. I'm really hard to kill! And with all my def I don't really need Res, although I have 3 pieces of the 232 pvp gear. It is shameful how there is no prot pvp gear though, so I dunno if the ret pvp gear or my regular tanking gear is better.

According to Arena Junkies, any comp will work, just need to have at least one healer =D. Besides that we need to find a night that will work for everyone, and alternates. We can have up to 10 on the team I think.

I can bring a prot pallie. I'm really hard to kill! And with all my def I don't really need Res, although I have 3 pieces of the 232 pvp gear. It is shameful how there is no prot pvp gear though, so I dunno if the ret pvp gear or my regular tanking gear is better.
With your prot gear you're still going to get hit harder than if you were wearing all PvP gear with 1000 resilience. Plus you won't do very much damage. So you're basically a distraction and a good flag carrier lol. I wear all my prot gear when I carry the flag in WSG and I still get hit really hard. But start saving for the PvP ret gear and stay prot spec'ed. Paladins that have full ret gear and that are spec'ed prot are extremely hard to kill. And they do a good amount of damage.

According to Arena Junkies, any comp will work, just need to have at least one healer =D. Besides that we need to find a night that will work for everyone, and alternates. We can have up to 10 on the team I think.
If we can get at least a warrior we can have a cleave team. Since my spec uses Seal of Command.

Last edited:
The best team ever is 4 boomkins and 1 resto shaman.

SSSSTTTTAAAARRRRFFFFAAAALLLLLLLL+Heroism=all 5 enemies dead in a matter of seconds.

Haha, I would like to put some time into 5v5's aswell...working on my pvp gear now. at 700 resil atm, and doing 2v2's with Zaveor.

I'll pitch it with some $$$ if needed...

But i'm only feral... no heals here

So right now we're looking at Destro, Frost, Disc, Ret, Prot Paladin?

Intriguing...

Haha, I would like to put some time into 5v5's aswell...working on my pvp gear now. at 700 resil atm, and doing 2v2's with Zaveor.

I'll pitch it with some $$$ if needed...

But i'm only feral... no heals here

So we are destro, frost, disc, ret, prot pally, feral druid.

Aendus, Pianoforte, Zaveor, Taveeran, Azami/(azami's priest),xymnas

That makes 6.

Remember we want alternates too. Probably want to have 2 more to start (8 total) because we aren't all on every night.

Anyone have a good name for the team? My 2's team is called mrrglgrrgl

I have a 5v5 team already. Could bring Sambeau which would be fun as an unholy DK with a touch of frost. Also, have one of those tree druids. Both have pretty good resilience armor and can only improve with arena ratings. See me in game.

Thanks guys for coming last night. We had a good time, though not very successful with winning.

Part of it was we were up against some tough teams, but we are also not experienced in 5v5, at least not with each other.

People might need to gear up a little too. And it might work better if we have one more healer. If you guys have any questions about where to get gear, or recommendations, ask the vets (PVP vets) or check out arena junkies.

Overall, I had some fun, and I'm looking forward to doing this on a regular basis.

Thanks guys for coming last night. We had a good time, though not very successful with winning.

Part of it was we were up against some tough teams, but we are also not experienced in 5v5, at least not with each other.

People might need to gear up a little too. And it might work better if we have one more healer. If you guys have any questions about where to get gear, or recommendations, ask the vets (PVP vets) or check out arena junkies.

Overall, I had some fun, and I'm looking forward to doing this on a regular basis.
Yeah it was fun! It'll be a little rough at first as most of us are in just Furious with a piece or two of Relentless. But as we start getting more and more points and are in full Relentless we'll have some more survivability.

Back