Lich King Downed

Gratz! I'm so jealous. I was I was there. :)

I still have an ICC LK instance if any of u guys wanna help me this week. I also have an Ulduar Yogg-Saron too, if anyone is interested.

Also it happened last night. We might have been behind a bit, but at least we got it before Cata hit.

Thanks again to Fierce for making it happen.

Are our raiders camera shy? I know others got some to post. I would do it, but the forum powers that be say I've uploaded my maximum attachments :\

Congratz! Proud for ya!

Apparently I could not "cut the mustard" because I was asked to leave cause I was having a rough time. Is this taking one for the team? I am disappointed.

Congratz! Proud for ya!

Apparently I could not "cut the mustard" because I was asked to leave cause I was having a rough time. Is this taking one for the team? I am disappointed.

Thanks Sam!

I know it is hard to sometimes step aside for the good of the whole. It is the hardest part of being in a guild and being apart of a team.

I was not watching the meters (I usually don't). But, it seemed you had lots of lag issues which has nothing to do with your ability.

I remember being in MC and trying to down Rag and I had to turn my graphics all the way down to be able to heal enough to help the group survive.

Then I got a new computer (not telling you to do that) and had no issues. I even got to see the graphics which was way cool!

Anyway, all of that to say, you are a valued member of our group. All raiders at times get asked to step aside for the advancement of the whole.

Raiders in turn have to be aware of this and of people who don't raid.

It is in celebrating our diversity and at the same time our common bond of Jesus Christ that makes Redeemed a very special place to be.

Thanks for being there Sam even if you live is some holler why up yoder :)

Icthus, I just have a problem with the ethics that over look the individual for the greater good. We tore that up in my Christian ethics course. It has its problems.

Sam,

It is one of my greatest wishes to have you in on a LK kill. I know some of what goes on behind your computer screen (at least what you have shared with us) and I deeply sympathize with what you have to deal with.

As far as the run goes, we all really tried to work with the issues you were dealing with. We waited for you to fix your lag. And yet, for whatever reason, you kept dying. It was only with great prodding and a heavy conscience did I finally make the decision to replace you. I had to make this call for the betterment of the raid and the raiders therein. Yes, we did eventually down him that night; and I really wish you could have been there to get your title and achievement. However, it just wasn't the night for you. I am deeply sorry that it couldn't have been another way. Being a raid leader in this position is sometimes the hardest simply because I do honestly care about each raider as an individual. Yet, I have to make hard decisions. That night was one of them.

Icthus, I just have a problem with the ethics that over look the individual for the greater good. We tore that up in my Christian ethics course. It has its problems.

Interesting...

Would love to compare notes but not here, not the place.

PM me if you have issues, I would gladly discourse with you.

Sam,

It is one of my greatest wishes to have you in on a LK kill. I know some of what goes on behind your computer screen (at least what you have shared with us) and I deeply sympathize with what you have to deal with.

As far as the run goes, we all really tried to work with the issues you were dealing with. We waited for you to fix your lag. And yet, for whatever reason, you kept dying. It was only with great prodding and a heavy conscience did I finally make the decision to replace you. I had to make this call for the betterment of the raid and the raiders therein. Yes, we did eventually down him that night; and I really wish you could have been there to get your title and achievement. However, it just wasn't the night for you. I am deeply sorry that it couldn't have been another way. Being a raid leader in this position is sometimes the hardest simply because I do honestly care about each raider as an individual. Yet, I have to make hard decisions. That night was one of them.

Thanks Angry for having to do what we would hate to do. You are a great leader.

Sam, you know I love you. We all have our good and bad nights. Sounds like that was just a bad night and you need to take it with a grain of salt, you know that we ALL deeply care for you and seeing you upset upsets us. You know leadership tries their hardest when including everyone. Just because Cata is coming doesnt mean you still can't do LK. Don't let this get you down.

Awe Sam, we all love you and know you're a great player! You mean a lot to us all. I get my feelers hurt all the time raiding, so I know how you must feel. But you really are an inspiration to us all, you're always so possitive and always have a kind word to say. You're one of the reasons I'm so proud to be part of this family! <3

Back